7. Monday

Monday

6:34 A.M.

"You don't even know~" Somi shrieks with excitement

"Send me the picture" Chaeyoung requested

"Actually, I'll post them on my fan page that I just made. You can see it there"

"Okay, well I'll talk to you later. Text me when you post them. Love you bye~"

"Love you too~ byee"

Somi ends the call then clicks her fan page and posts the picture of Jungkook and Taehyung titling it "boyfriend goals"

12:18 A.M.

*smash*

Somi hears a glass break and quickly runs to the living room to see her brother on the floor with a cut of his knees. She quickly hides as she sees Taehyung making his way to him

"Shit, what happened?"

"Oh God, there was so much stacked and I..." Jungkook groans

Taehyung picks him up and walks to his own room and places him on the bed "just wait here and don't move" he exits the room.

Somi's POV

"Frick" she bites her lip "these would be so good for my fan page" she squeals while taking pictures of the two.

Taehyung comes back with a kit and alcohol and sits beside Jungkook, lifting his leg to rest on his own.

"This will hurt, but not for long. Are you okay with that?" Taehyung asks Jungkook

"Yeah" Jungkook feels a sharp pain in his knee "ahh" he whines gripping onto Taehyungs hand that's on his thigh.

"It's okay now, It's done" Taehyung wraps Jungkooks legs then gets up and strokes Jungkooks hair "feel better?"

"Much better and I didn't mean to break your glass" Jungkook says then turns "it's 2:00A.M already!" Jungkook looks towards Taehyung "I wasted so much of your time"

"With you, my time is never wasted" Taehyung smirks then walks out of the room.

(A/N) I know this chapter is cheesy but I didn't really have much time because of school and homework. I hope wiu guys enjoyed it. I'll try updating sooner. 안녕!