Donnie's Hate

Raph's P.O.V

It has been two weeks since Splinter's death and nothing is going so good. Before Splinter had died he made Donnie leader of the team thinking that Leo would never turn good again. But I declared myself leader after I returned with Leo. I had told Leo about that and he told me that I should stay leader until everything goes right again. But how? Donnie is practically hurting and blaming Leo for the killling. Mikey is so in shock that he's barely said a word to any of us and Leo is really depressed. I've often caught him trying to slit his own wrists in the bathroom and stopped him. Things are not great at all, and it's just hard for me being the leader. I've gotten over Leo being leader instead of me three months ago. We patrolled the city splitted up in two teams instead of each of us going solo. I didn't want Leo to possibly get killed by Donnie. He's been trying to do that during training a lot these days. I just wish we could all get along like back when we were still little.

"You know that Donnie could go after you too Raph." Leo said. I snapped myself out of my thoughts.

"Well to be honest I stopped being mad at you the moment I saw how Donnie reacted to you coming home." I replied. Leo just looked at me.

"Yeah but I'm worried about Mikey, he's hardly spoken for a long time." Leo replied. His head drooped down like before when I found him on the rooftop. "He's probably in shock from what I did to Sensei." he said briefly. I placed my hand on his shoulder trying to cheer him up.

"Stop blaming yourself Leo, you have to remember that it was Shredder's doing not yours." I said to him. I hated to see my brother like this. I couldn't even imagine how much pain he was in right now.

"Just leave me be for a while." Leo replied pushing my hand off himself. I didn't want to go but I listened. He obviously didn't want to talk anymore. Good thing Donnie's not close. So I turned around and left.

~Leo's P.O.V now~

I stood remaining on the rooftop where me and Raph last talked. Honestly I wanted a short break from him being with me. Not that I found it weird I just wanted a little space for awhile. I decided to continue patrolling the city for a little longer. After patrolling for a long while I jumped down from a low rooftop and headed toward a manhole cover to lift it up until out came Donnie his eyes blazing with rage as soon as he saw me.

"You!" Donnie yelled. I tried to run away but he grabbed a hold of my leg stepping out of the sewers and tossed me aside making my shell bang on the wall pain stabbing through me. I looked up feeling terror wash over me seeing Donnie standing there blocking my path to escape and he had the blade of his bo staff out fury in his amber eyes. "You're going to suffer the same pain that Splinter did killer!" Donnie yelled. He thrushed his weapon up to go for the stab. Fear roared in my ears like a lion until I decided to try and fight. I quickly sweeped my leg at Donnie's tripping him as he fell on his chest and whipped on my feet leaping over him before he could grab me again. I landed behind my brother seeing him forcing himself up and took out my katanas ready to defend myself.

"Weak move killer!" Donnie yelled grunting as he stood up. Anger flared through me. He's been calling me that ever since I returned home and his attitude is worse than how Raph's used to be!

"My name is Leo!" I yelled. Donnie just scoffed at me and picked up his bo staff readying to fight.

"Then prove it Leo!" Donnie challenged. He spat my name out savagely. Clenching my katanas in my hands tightly while I could feel anger surge through me, I charged at Donnie my katanas thrushed forward to strike until my brother jumped straight over me cutting me on the shoulder and landed behind me twirling his bo staff in his hands. I turned around to face him almost stopping myself from preparing to attack. I didn't like fighting him.

"Don't make me do this Donnie, I don't want to fight you." I said trying to fight my voice from trembling. He rolled his eyes at me laughing.

"Wow the nice stuff, yeah like you actually deserve to be alive under Raph's mercy, in fact you shouldn't have been alive at all!" Donnie yelled. My heart stopped for a split second. I went to speak until he charged at me both of us fighting fast and hard. I began to realize that this fight wouldn't end until me or Donnie would drop dead. We were fighting to the death.