Captured

Leo's P.O.V

I run away from the Wolf Hotel building as fast as I could. My blood keeps welling out of my cuts that Raph put on me. Why the heck would Raph do this? He shouldn't be angry because he's the one who tried to cheat during the race and I won fair and square and he beats on me for that?! What a jerk! I continued running until my heart began racing rapidly from exhaustion and I started to feel really tired. I stop to a halt on a rooftop letting myself flop on the ground my legs trembling. I can't stop thinking about what Raph did, I know I should be angry but I'm mostly upset and I try hard not to weep. Pain stabbed my shoulder and head feeling worse than Raph cutting me, I placed my hand on my head and looked at it my throat drying up. Fresh wet blood stained my hand and it looked like a lot. Anger crawled through me as I stand up and punch a signal dish thing knocking it down as pieces of it clattered on the ground. My fist was bleeding but I didn't care. I can't keep every drop of my blood inside me.

"Well it seems like your brothers have caused you pain." a mysterious yet familiar voice said darkly.

I turned around feeling alert surge through me mixed up with fear and hate. It's Shredder! I drawed out my katanas and charge at Shredder managing to cut him on the arm right after he whipped out of the way. He grunted a little and looked at where I nicked him and then back at me mockery in his cruel eyes.

"I see you're stronger with anger in your heart like Rapheal." Shredder said.

"You have no right to speak of my brothers!" I yelled. I charge at Shredder again aiming for his throat this time until before I knew it, I could feel pain on my chest for a second and turned around facing Shredder as he whipped behind me. Suddenly I felt dizzy and fell on the ground as darkness surrounded me. Feeling drowsiness gnawing me like rats on their food, I forced myself awake my eyesight revealing nothing but a glare of light. It lasted for a few seconds but then it faded away right at the moment I thought I'd died in the fight against Shredder. But no, I was imagining that. I look around seeing multiple animal cages that appeared around me and find myself inside one of them. Why did the Foot put me in one? Was the dungeon full and they decided to put me in one of the animal ones? I forced myself up feeling that my legs weren't moving right. Did Shredder break my legs and arms? But how could I even be standing on my arms and legs? I looked over spotting a mirror in a corner and rushed towards it seeing that I wasn't a mutant turtle anymore. I was a gray and blue fox! I had gray fur on the top half of my body and light blue running down my chest all the way down and an unlikely black stripe running from the top of my snout all the way on my tail. How did this happen? What happened while I was knocked out? After staring at myself in panic for a few moments, I see Shredder appearing from one side of the mirrior looking at me and I turn around seeing him standing there. Anger fueled up inside me like fire as I growled at Shredder and charged at him then I halted realizing that I was behind glass. I can't rip the life out of him.

"I don't know how you were able to resist the brain worm, but at least you being in that form is making you suffer." Shredder said to me. My heart jumped in my throat at what he said. I recovered from my shock seconds later and growl at Shredder.

"You used a brain worm on me?! Why you're lucky I'm stuck behind glass because if I wasn't, you'd be dead by now with blood spilling from your throat!" I yelled digging my claws in the dirt inside the cage.

"And you will remain in there until your brothers are dead." Shredder replied not being intimidated by my threat. "Luckily you at least killed Hamato Yoshi before transforming into what you are now." he added. I watch him walk away my eyes into slits from rage until I realized what he said. I managed to kill Splinter while I was in the brain worm solution?! But how?! And what happened to my brothers? I decided to find a way out of here and fast.