"No problem, you wouldn't guess where I got them-"

"Jessica get over here" Jean said pulling me out of the classroom.

"Gotta go Hanji" I said as he pulled me out. "What is it?" I asked once we were out.

"It's your birthday?" Jean asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"What the hell you could have told me! I've only been you're boyfriend for 2 days and it's already your birthday" Jean said.

"Well you should have asked, telling people when there birthday is without being asked is kind of selfish sounding" I said.

"Ughh you just- ugh damn it" Jeans arms wrapped around me and kissed me roughly.

I kissed back despite his roughness, it was obvious he was just releasing his frustration on my lips by the way he roughly sucked on my bottom lip. My grip tightened on the skull and femur as he bit my bottom lip.

"EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" I heard Eren say.

"Wow Jessica I didn't know you were that desperate" Mikasa said

I blushed darkly and parted away from Jean after hitting him with my elbow between his ribs.

"Ow!" Jean said rubbing his ribs.

"So you finally got together" Armin said smiling "it's about time"

"What? Why were you kissing Jean?!!" Eren asked.

"Because she's my girlfriend" Jean said smirking.

"I can answer for myself" I said.

"So so he's your boyfriend?" Eren asked.

"A bad boyfriend that didn't even know it was my birthday" I said.

"Oh thats low" Eren said.

"Hey I bet you didnt even know it was her birthday!" Jean said.

"Uh us 3 all did, we even planned a party for Saturday" Eren said "what a shitty boyfriend"

"I know right" I sighed.

"What the heck you're not going to defend me?!" Jean exclaimed.

"Well so far you are a shitty boyfriend...." I said.

"What?!" Jean said surprised.

I laughed "I'm just kidding Jean"

Jean huffed "Well I'm going to get you an amazing gift to make it all up"

"Jessica what's with the bones?" Armin asked.

"It was a gift from Hanji" I said smiling.

"Oh Jean I know what you should get her" Eren said and Jean looked at him in question "just cut off your leg and give it to her, I bet she would love it " he said smirking.

"That would be AWESOME, I want the right one" I said

"Im not giving her my leg!" Jean said.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!! ...I'm getting a call" I said and answered the phone "hello?" I said nicely and everyone watched me in silence "oh thank you! I miss you a bunch, I'll visit you real soon ok?...... mk talk to you later bye~" I said and hung up.

'Who was that?" Jean asked.

"Marco, he was just telling me Happy Birthday" I said.

"FFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK" Jean groaned.

~~~~~~

Jean's pov

She's going to fucking love her gift. I grinned and began to go to her house to give it to her.

Jessicas pov

I laid in my bed smiling. Today was a nice day, also it turns out the envelope Levi gave me was a birthday card and $50 gift card to Sephora. I was so surprised ...though the card was quite plain, it was kinda funny though how plain it was. It was a white card with black lace trimming, the front said Happy Birthday in cursive and inside it said Happy Birthday, sincerely Levi Ackerman. Oh my gosh I thought that was funny, I didnt even know cards that plain were even sold.

A light knocking came at my window, and of course it was Jean. I motioned for him to come in.

"Hey, you look really sexy in that blue dress" he said smirking "I'm guessing dinner and a show was at a really fancy place" Jean came in and crawled onto me.

"It was, everyone was snobby and they all held their noses up high" I said and pushed up his nose with my finger.

Jean chuckled "But did you have fun?"

"Yeah" I smiled lightly.

"Well that's good then" Jean said and kissed my neck lightly, his hands on both sides of my head. I gently pushed his chest. "sorry" he whispered and got off of me.

"It's ok" I said smiling.

Jean put my feet on his lap "Happy Birthday" he said.

"You're barely saying it now? At 9 o'clock?"

He chuckled "Yeah, my bad" Jean slipped off one of my heels and started rubbing one of my sore feet.

"You get points for that" I said smiling.

Jean kissed my ankle and took off the other heel "Do I get even more points for getting you an awesome gift?" He asked.

"You ended up getting me something?" I asked, watch it was going to be something that wasn't well thought up. Like a fucking gift card.

"Of course, I said I would" Jean said smirking and ran his hand  up my calf to my thigh.

I shuddered "If it's sex, then I don't want it" I said.

Jean chuckled "No, it's not sex. I got you.." he pulled two tickets out of his back pocket "tickets to an Asking Alexandria concert for Friday and 2 backstage passes"

I squealed "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!! Thank you so much! I fucking love you!" I said and hugged him.

"I fucking love you too" Jean said laughing lightly.

"You're going to go with me right?" I asked looking at him.

Jean had a look on his face that said hell no "No um.. go with one of your friends or something"

I pouted "But Jean I want to go with you"

"I'm not into rock music, I dont want to go" Jean said.

"Ohh please you're the only person I would want to go with... I need someone to carry me so I can see"

"Rock concerts are really loud I dont want to go" Jean said sternly.

"....ok.. I just.. I just thought you loved me.." I said quietly.

"Oh come on Jessica dont be like that" Jean said rubbing my shoulder.

I moved away from his touch "Thanks for the tickets, can you please go now?" I said in monotone.

"Damn it, fine I'll go with you" Jean grumbled.

"Thank you!" I jumped on him making him fall back on the bed. I pressed my lips to his and I kissed him playfully.

Jean groaned beneath me "Jessica you're practically bouncing on my dick, I suggest you get off before I can't control myself" he said clenching the bed sheets.

I couldn't help but giggle "Sorry my bad" I smiled and got off of him.

Jean stood up "I better get home I have a very uncomfortable boner"

"Tmi Jean, tmi" I said laughing at his pain.