14

"You're an idiot" I giggled looking at Jean who had spilled some weird blue liquid all over his shirt in chemistry class.

"Aw man! This is your fault" Jean said.

"Me? How is it my fault?!" I asked.

"You were distracting me"

"I was doing my work" I said.

"But you look so beautiful doing it, it's distracting" Jean said.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever" I said laughing a bit.

"Oh Jean what happened to your shirt?" a girl with wavy brunette hair asked ... I think her name is Cassie.

"Ah I dropped this blue shit on me" Jean said holding the now empty test tube.

"Oh that's a shame, I can wash it for you after school" Cassie said hugging his arm.

Disgusting.

"Um no thanks, I'll wash it when I get home" Jean said.

"You mean your mom is going to wash it " I teased.

"Shut up" Jean said rolling his eyes but smiling a little.

Another girl came over "Hey Jean~" she said.

"Sup" Jean said.

"Your shirt looks horrible" she said.

"Oh yeah I have an extra shirt" I said digging in my bag "I got it at a concert awhile back it's a boys shirt but I liked it and bought it anyway" I took out the black t shirt and handed it to him.

"Why are you carrying it?" Jean asked.

"I always carry a spare shirt in my bag just in case" I said.

"Oh" Jean looked at the shirt "falling in reverse? "

"Awesome band you should listen to them" I said smiling.

"Well thanks, it looks like it'll fit me" Jean said, he took off his shirt and I looked away before it was completely off. I heard girly squeals and then it stopped. I looked back and Jean had my shirt on, the large shirt on me fit him perfectly.

"Jean you have such a nice body" Cassie said fanning herself.

I rolled my eyes slightly "Give it back later"

"No promises" Jean said teasingly.

"I'll give you your sweater back later if you do give it back" I said.

"Deal" Jean said smiling a bit.

I gasped when that blue liquid was thrown on my shirt.

"Whoops.... my hand slipped" Cassie said innocently. The other girl started laughing then Cassie did.

Jean suddenly grabbed Cassie's forehead with his hand "What the hell!? That wasn't funny" Jean growled.

"Ow ow ow ow" She said trying to pull away his hand. The other girl walked away quickly.

"Jean..." I muttered.

"Get out of here" Jean pushed her and she fell. Cassie scrambled up.from the floor and went to her seat.

"Jean that was mean" I said hitting his shoulder.

"Well what she did was mean, you didn't do anything" He said.

I sighed "I'm going to go clean up" I said walking out after asking Hanji if it was alright.

A few minutes later I came back to class, the stain hadn't went away.