Chapter 8: He Wasn't Kidding

I ate breakfast at about 9 am, and Newt escorted me to the slammer. 

        "Sorry, (Y/N). But you know the rules. I have to keep order around here. or else, it would be klunk around here, you understand?" He was trying to be sincere, and I understood. I nodded with a small smile. See you tomorrow morning, break of dawn. He closed the metal bar around me. There was only a small window at face height with bars on it as well. "At least I can people watch when I go insane." I joke synically to myself. 

        The day dragged on and on. The only place I had to sit was a small chair with a wobbly leg. What a sick joke. I tried to sleep the entire day to make the time fly by faster. it worked for the most part, because when I woke up from sleeping at about 12pm, it was now 6pm. Only a few more hours until dinner, and Thomas to come back. I drempt about what it was like for Thomas and I before things went to hell. "What was his family like? Did our families get along? How long had I been in a relationship with Thomas for? Even scarier, was I a virgin? Had me and Thomas had sex?!?!" I didn't ever have time to think about all the questions I needed answers to when Thomas first told me about us. We never got the alone time to do so. Maybe tonight I will ask. 

                                                                                        ******

        It was now time for dinner. My favorite: bread, cheese and water. Ugh, this all was getting on my nerves. As I finished the mouse meal i had, I heard the walls start to close. A pang of anxiety rushed throught me. I stood up to see through the small window. it was dark and sort of hard to see, but I saw Thomas walking over to me. Relief sprea dthrough me. I knew Thomas was a good runner, but you never know what's going to happen in a place like this. Panting. he caught up to me and said hi. I waited for him to catch his breath. 

        "Thank god you're here. I couldn't bare another second in here." I confessed. He held my hand through the bar window. 

        "I missed you." He smiled at me. He was so cute. God I am so lucky.

        I smiled back. "I missed you too. You know, being in here gets you thinking about, well, almost anything. So, I have a few things to ask you. I-" 

        I was interupted by Minho who was calling for Thomas. "Klunk. I'll come talk to you when everyone is asleep okay?" 

        Disapointment was all over my face. ...Okay." He squeezed my hand and went off with Minho. They were going to Frypan for dinner. It seemed like hours until everyone started to get in their sleeping bags. I started to dose off myself, when I heard jiggling of keys at the door of the shack. "No one would let me out early..what's going on?"  I worried to myself. I crouched in the corner of the cell, scared out of my mind. A flash light shined on my face. I couldn't see who it was with the light blinding me, until the mystery boy shone it on himself. It was Thomas. 

        "You scared me!" I whispered in relief. "How did you get those keys?" I was as curious as ever. 

        "Newt and I had dinner, and he forgot them on the table. I took my chances to break, yet again, more rules so I could at least hug you. You must feel so alone in here." he started to walk toward the jail door, unlocking it. I looked up at him in disbelief. I can't beileve he would risk doing this all for me. 

        "Isn't Newt going to know you took them in the morning? He said he's coming to release me at the crack of dawn." I was suspicious of what he thought was going to happen. 

        "Don't worry about it babe." I blushed like crazy. " "I'm not going to stay here all night, naughty." He snickered at me and I blushed in embarressment. I didn't know what was going on, so what should I think? 

        He sat down next to me, touching my hair and looking at me. The moon shined thorugh the small window so I could see his face well. He started to kiss me. Holding the back of my neck and pressing hard against it so our lips would jam together. Shivers ran thorugh my back and stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we slowly started to lay on the cold floor.

        Things became almost too hot to bare. Now he was on top of me. He felt the inside of my legs and spread them apart, so he could lay inbetween them. It felt so good to have him so close to me. There was no doubt we'd done this before. I slid my nails up and down his back under his shirt, he started to breath heavily. He took his hands and caressed my breasts under my shirt. I wanted him so badly, but I knew we couldn't get away with something like that. I felt something hard press against me as Thomas started to slowly rub himself between my legs. I was aching for him. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he rubbed even harder. I started to take control. I layed him on his back, so now I was straddling him. I took off my shirt, and revealed my breasts. He cupped them and kissed me all over. I let out a soft moan. He took off his shirt as well. I let my finger tips trace his every ab muscle. He was gorgeous in everyway. We had a mutal agreement that there was no way we couldhave sex, becasue there were gladers sleeping right outside. there was no way I could contain screams well enough for them to not know what wasgoing on, but that didn't mean no foreplay. The moon started to faint and I knew Thomas had to get some sleep. We kissed for a little while longer. 

        "Thomas, you need to get some sleep. You have like, 4 hours until sunrise." I admitted with disapointment. 

        He looked out side and his head sank to the floor. " I just can't help myself. I want you all day, all night, every day." That was so sweet I wanted to die. He kissed me hard once more, before we started to get dressed. When fully dressed. he kissed me and hugged me tightly from my waist. 

        I'll see you in a few hours. Goodnight. I love you, (Y/N). This was the first time he vocalized the words. I wheld up with joy. 

        "I love you too Thomas." I kissed him again. With it lingering on your lips, he left the cell, and locked it again. He looked at you once more, and locked the outside door. I watched him walk to Newt's sleeping place, and set the keys next to him. Luckily, Newt didn't wake up. Thomas walked  a little further to go in his sleeping area. 

        I love him so much. No matter what happens in this maze, I will love him till the very end. I think I might've spoke too soon when I said my life was getting boring... :)