25 - Wrestlemania

Start from the beginning

Saxton: I don't think Zell cares about winnings. He cares that Raij doesn't walk out of here tonight.

Rahzel enter the ring, removing the mask to reveal half his face and body painted as a skull and bones with fire in middle. Orange hair and blue contacts staring at his opponent.

The best friends got into each others face with the referee breaking them up off each other.

The Big Bad Wolf took off the chain and leather coat, showing off skeleton body paint.

The referee ring the bell and Rahzel ran over to Raij, but he ran out of the ring.

Zell wasn't gonna waste time, he chase his opponent around the ring. Raij slide in the ring with Zell right behind, going for an attack, but Ghost Rider grabbed him, pushing him on to the turnbuckle.

Rahzel started to punch The Golden Boy in the chest, ribs, and head 25 times with the crowd counting. Then, he leap on the turnbuckle, punching Raij 24 more times before jumping off and slap him.

Raji leaned on the ropes and Rahzel wrapped his arms around his waist. India's Golden Boy went for a Low Blow but Zell dodge it and hit a German Suplex.

The Golden Boy rolled out of the ring, crawling around the other side. Rahzel took his time to let his victim recover, following behind him.

When he turn the corner, Raij strike The Big Bad Wolf with a pipe to the midsection, then slam him into The Announcer's Table.

Raij turn Zell around and push him into the pole with his left shoulder.

Rahzel held on to his former injured shoulder on the floor. Raij crawled over to the barricade.

But he was speared by Zell through The Timekeeper's Area.

Tom: Rahzel bounced back from the slam to the turnbuckle with a spear through the barricade!

Rahzel stood up, holding his shoulder dragging Raij out of the area, heading towards The Announcement Table.

When The Big Bad Wolf finish taking the stuff off the table, but he was stop by Raij who strike his hurt shoulder with a steel chair.

Zell's shoulder kept on being hit by the chair till Raij stop. He drag a weakened Rahzel over to the turnbuckle pole.

After looking underneath the ring, The Golden Boy of India took out handcuffs, cuffing the left hand to the bottom turnbuckle.

Raij: I'm gonna break that arm, you son of a bitch!

Raij jab the top of the chair to the left arm and shoulder. He continue on the attack till toss the chair and punch Rahzel in the face.

Raij: You don't belong here! I have things to prove out here! You don't! You did this to me! I hate you!

Rahzel smiled at his former friend, then spitting in his face.

"Screw you!"

Raij wipe the spit off his face and slap Zell in the face. He went underneath the ring for a weapon.

As he was busy, Rahzel found a bolt cutter, cutting the chain of the handcuff. He grab the leg of Raij, pulling him out and slam him on the ring apron.

Zell headbutt Raij and pull him over the table. The Big Bad Wolf used his elbow to beat Golden Boy down.

As his prey was laid out, Rahzel got out a ladder, set it up and went to climb.

Tom: Rahzel is wasting time. Raij is out!

Graves: The Big Bad Wolf looking to continue to cause punishment.

Rahzel reach the top, jump off and hit The Elbow Drop with the sore left arm, breaking The Announcement Table.

Tom: Zeller is crazy and now feeling the effects of The High Elbow Drop!

Saxton: Both men are down and this match is continuing.

Graves: These two are gonna kill each other at this pace.

-RZ-

Raij had Rahzel in a bind, locking his left arm in a Armbar.

Raij: Tap out, you bastard!

Rahzel gave his former friend his response, flipping him off. Raij growled, tightening the grip on the hurt arm.

The Big Bad Wolf got on his feet and deadlifting The Golden Boy and slam him down to the mat a couple of time till the hold are broke off.

Raij fell to the mat as Zell catch his breath on the corner turnbuckle. When his opponent got up and turn around, Rahzel charge towards him and hit a flying boot.

Tom: Raji dealt some damage to the left arm. But Rahzel is looking to turn the tide.

The Big Bad Wolf went out of the ring, tossing two chairs in the ring and a big black.

Sliding back in the ring, Rahzel sat the chairs together. He got Raij into position for a Powerbomb, but he was low blowed.

Raij Superkick Zell down. He looked at the black bag. Turning the bag over and thumb tacks pour out, putting a sinister smile on Raij.

The Golden Boy of India picked up Rahzel, but found himself tossed to the turnbuckle. Rahzel leap on Raij and perform a Monkey Flip.

Raij screamed with the crowd gasping. Tacks were attach to his back.

Rahzel laughed at the scream of his enemy. He went over to The Golden Boy, picking him up by his neck.

Graves: I think he's going for The Penance Stare.

Raij begged for Rahzel to stop the beat down and forgiveness. The Big Bad Wolf shook his head.

"Guilty!"

Rahzel hit The Uranage Back Breaker and locked in Zellthanasia. Raij tried his best to move out of the submission hold, but fade out of breath.

The referee called for the bell.

Greg: Here's your winner by submission, Rahzel!

Tom: Over a year plotting, Rahzel has finally got his revenge on his former best friend!

Graves: This was what Rahzel promise what this match was going to be. Brutal, punishing, and violent.

Saxton: In the end, Rahzel said he was going to put down Raij and he did it!

Rahzel look back at the ring, looking at his ex best friend still laid out as he walked off.

Revenge was complete.

-RZ-

Champions

Tag Team
NXT: War Raiders
Raw: Authors of Pain
SD: Sanity

Womens
NXT: Candace LeRae
Raw: Charlotte Flair
SD: Ember Moon

Midcard
NA: Ricochet
IC: Drew McIntyre
US: Rusev

NXT: Adam Cole
Universal: Braun Strowman
WWE: The Miz