Chapter 16

Sunset:

I went back to the hospital once i finished eating.

I quickly rushed into Dagi's room and saw Doctor and nurses surrounding her. I gave a confused and worried look.

I opened the door and all i heard was..

Beep.. beep.. beep..

I look over and saw a straight line on the heartbeat screen.

A tear escaped my eye, i ran to Dagi and hugged her.

"B-baby, d-don't leave me yet.. i-i love y-you! y-you can't d-die yet!" I said through sobs as i hugged her.

"P-please.." I mumbled as i held her hands.

"I-i.. l-love you t-too.." A voice said weakly.

I look uo with tears in my eyes and saw Dagi looking at me with a weak smile.

"DAGI!!" I yelled and hugged her really tight.

"I m-missed you!" I yelled, she smiled and stroke my hair.

The doctor and nurses walked out the room.

"I-i seriously thought y-you were dead.." I said as i sobbed, "I won't leave you Sunny.. no m-matter what." She said as she carress my cheek.

I went in and kissed her with no hesitation. I missed her soft lips pressed against mine..

She kissed back as we shared a sweet loving kiss.

We both pulled away and huugged once again.

The door creaked open, Me and Dagi look at the door and saw Sunrise.

I felt anger in me..

"H-how did you s-survived??" He yelled, My heart dropped.

"You were about to kill her?!?" I yelled, he gulped and slowly backed away.

"You really want to know how?" Adagio said as she sat up.

I ran to Sunrise and tackled him, i held his arms on his back as i pulled him infront of Dagi.

Dagi spoke.

Flashback (no one's pov)

Adagio opened her eyes to see an empty room.

'I'm guessing i'm in the hospital..?' She thought as she looked around.

Adagio then heard footsteps, She quickly grabbed the oxygen mask and put it on her.

She then closed her eyes and pretended to stay in a coma.

She slowly peaked with one eye and saw Sunset's brother, Sunrise.

"I'm sorry, Adagio. But i can't go to jail.. If you die straight away.. that means i'll only pay for funeral and not go to jail right?" Sunrise mumbled. Adagio can hear the nervousness and panic in his voice.

"I-i'm sorry.. but i need t-to do this." Sunrise said as he reached for the plug that provides oxygen.

He then quickly ran off and left. Adagio opened her eyes and giggled.

"He's an idiot." Adagio whispered, she then got up from the bed and stretched her arms and legs.

"Ugh, this hospital gown looks horrible." Adagio said with the look of disgust in her face.

The doctor and nurses then went in the room and saw a fully recovered Adagio.

"Umm.. hi?" Adagio said, "You're finally awake, we can run test once you feel like it." The doctor said.

The heartbeat screen then started beeping nonstop.

"We really need to fix that." One of the nurse said. Adagio nodded.

"Yeah, its kinda annoying."  Adagio said, they all chuckled as Adagio went back to bed to rest.

End of Flashback

"oh.." Sunrise said, I smirked.

"Time to go to jail." I said as i dragged him outside.