Chapter 4

Adagio:

(2 weeks later..)

After a little date with Sunset. She decided to drive me home, as usual.

I walked out of the car and gave her a goodbye kiss.

"hehe See you Dagi." She said, i smiled. "See you too Sunny." I said as i walked back to my house.

I walked in and saw Aria and Sonata packing.

"What the heck are you two doing?" I asked, they smiled and pointed at the couch.

My eyes widened..

"D-dad?" I mumbled, He smiled and walked towards me.

"Adagio!" He yelled as he gave me a hug. I pulled away, "What are you doing here? i thought-"

"I came here to pick you up, don't you remember what i said before?" He said as he crossed his arms.

"Y-you said.." I stuttered.

================================

Flashback

"Daddy!! when will we go back home??" I yelled, He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, my little villian.. we'll go back home to Vanhoover when i get back.." He said and flashed me a smile.

I frowned, "But that would take too long!" I complained, he chuckled.

"Yes.. just enjoy, you wont even notice that i left.." He said and walked out of the room.

End of Flashback

================================

"Dad! i can't leave now! I'm really happy here, i already found someone!" I yelled, he sighed.

"But i thought you wanted to go back home! i already got our flight ready, We're leaving tomorrow!!" He said and walked out of the living room.

I groaned, "Pack your stuff now!" He added.

I boredly walk to my room with a slight tear in my eye.

"How do i tell Sunset..?" I asked myself as i laid down on my bed and buried my face into my pillow.