Chapter 12

Adagio:

Me, Sonata and Aria walked outside and saw Sunset in the car, we hopped in as Sunset drove.

We reached our destination and went inside the restaurant. Its pretty full but Aria and Sonata managed to get a reservation.

We sat down and chatted, We chuckled and more stuff. Our food was served as we started eating.

The date ended well, it was amazing! Sona and Aria already left which leaves me and Sunny alone.

She grabbed my hands as we walk home together.

"Dagi.. how come i never met your parents?" She asked, i sighed.

"W-well.. My mom died since i was a kid.. and my Dad.. h-he passed away to.." I said, trying to hold back my tears.

Sunny wrapped her arm around me, "Its ok, Dagi. Maybe you can meet my parents someday." She said as we reached our house.

She unlocked the door and sighed,

"I just wish you never meet my stupid brother." She said, She has a brother?

"Called for me, sis?" A deep voice said as i saw a figure sitting on the couch.

Sunny looked at me, worried.

"Dagi.. go upstairs in our room, i have to deal with this." She whispered, i nodded and went upstairs.

Sunset:

My brother, Sunrise Flare..

I sighed, "Did you miss your handsome brother?" He said as he stood up and approached me.

I faked gag and gave him a disgusted look. He smirked and grabbed my arm.

"I knew you did." He said as he grinned, i growled at him and pulled my arm away.

"What are you doing here? this is my house! Get the fuck out!" I yelled and pointed at the door.

He chuckled, "I'm older than you, i own everything you own. Someday.. maybe i can even own that hot chick you're with earlier." He said with his disgusting grin.

I felt anger rise in me, "You will never get her!! SHE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!!" I yelled and punched his jaw.

He dropped on the ground, he smirked and stood up.

"I'm making her mine bitch!" He yelled and pushed me harshly.

"She doesn't even love you! You are stupid and nothing but a useless whore! Even our parents doesn't like you! You're a dissapointment for them!"  He yelled, it felt like his words were stabs in my chest.

"I don't care what you say.. just don't take the one i love.." I said weakly. He smirked, "Sorry sis, but i'm taking her with me." He said as he slowly walked to the stairs.

I felt nothing but anger..

I knew something bad is gonna happen..

just like when i was in high school...

i'm sorry bro.. but its your end..