s e v e n

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉—𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯—

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
—𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯—

𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙔, every soldier was killed in front of Allison and Leo. The woman silently cried, forced to listen to their screams fill the air, all the while Leo begged for her to pay attention to anything else. He had seen things like this before, so the sight didn't really faze him‒ but the fact that Bane was doing it simply for pleasure and payback made him extremely angry. Especially when Allison was getting hurt in the process.

It seemed like hours passed when the final soldier was killed. Soon enough, the sun would begin to come up, and the lasting hours of the Purge would cease. Everyone who wasn't involved would carry on with their usual days at school and work, ignoring the ambulances and emergency systems that eagerly roamed the streets. They wouldn't know what happened the night before, it seemed— but everyone else would always remember what happened that night.

"What an enjoyable show," Bane claps, grinning mildly as he steps over to Allison. "Don't you think so? Maybe you'd like to be the encore."

"Touch her and I'll fucking kill you," Leo grunts, narrowing his eyes.

It was obvious that neither of them were armed, and there couldn't possibly be a way out of their traps without one. But Allison was no longer thinking about escaping; she was too focused on Carlson's safety, along with his team and the others. She would find a way to kill Bane, and would hope they were okay.

"A little possessive, are we?" Bane raises an eyebrow, pulling a knife from his belt. He lifts it up above his head, looking over it as the light shines against the metal.

"You're fucking crazy," Allison breathes, lifting her eyes to his cruel ones. "And one day you'll pay for your mistakes. You'll find remorse for the pain and suffering you've brought upon so many people."

"And you don't think you will?"

"I understand the consequences for my actions, but you . . . " Allison trails off, a grin of her own growing on her face. "Satan will have no fucking mercy on you, you pathetic bastard. I hope to see you rot in hell."

"You, sweetheart, are an absolute freak show," Bane rolls his eyes.

Allison doesn't respond, laying her head against the wall and closing her eyes tightly. She releases a small groan at the migraine that begins deep within her head, before burrowing into her mind and spreading like wildfire. She swallows hard, biting down hard on her lip. Leo scans her for a moment, examining her state of distress. As Allison tilts her head to the side, her hair exposes the left side of her face, showing off a bruise on her temple.