•8

~UNEXPECTED APOLOGIES~
{A week later}

~UNEXPECTED APOLOGIES~{A week later}

Betty's p.o.v~

I sit at a random lunch table, I haven't talked to the gang for a week, I haven't even spoken to my own mother. I hear faint laughs coming from the table that consists of my "old" friendship group, sweet pea, Toni, Jughead, Cheryl, Veronica, Kevin and Archie.

I feel a tear flip down my face as I hear a loud laugh coming from the table, I clench my fists at the laughter. I pick up the knife to cut my apple, when it slips and cuts deep into my hand.

"FUCK! PEICE OF SHIT!" I scream and throw the knife down, standing up quickly and making a lot of noise. I never swear so of corse it made the whole canteen stare at me, I look over at the table and see Jugheads eyes meet mine, then my bloody hand and worry/ shock falls over his face.

Then I snap.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT HUH? FINALLY SAW THE PERFECT GIRL SNAP?! WELL TODAYS YOUR LUCKY DAY GUYS STARE ALL YOU WANT! TAKE A PICTURE EVEN!?" I scream storming out of the canteen, this newly found darkness runs through my veins as I hear someone behind me.

"B-Betts?" They stutter, I turn around as my hand drips of blood. Jughead Jones.

"Leave me alone," I say as I run out of the school. I run all the way home without stopping and when I get in I slam the door to see my mum sitting on the couch, crying?

I walk over and stand in front of her, tears rolling down both our faces. She nods slowly and I sit next to her hugging her tightly. She whispers loads of sorry every now and then. She brings her head up and grabs my hand, not caring about the blood.

"Betty, I am so sorry about everything. You can love who you want to love and I only stoped you because the truth is, that I was forced to marry Hal, your father. But when we divorced, my love was already happy, and my first love was Jugheads father, FP Jones." She sighs and I widen my eyes. It all makes sense now why she didn't like Jughead and me being together. I nod in an understanding way and hug her again.

"Go get your king" she says and I smile getting up and running out the house to my car. I drive to the white Wyrm and see Toni behind the bar, her eyes widen once she see me.

"Omg Betty your ok, Jug told me about the break up and we knew it was your Mum so we left it but it's good to have you back," Toni smiles, hugging me.

"Yeah, turns out that Jugheads dad was my mums first true love?" I say and she widens her eyes at my statement.

"Geez, no shit man that's crazy!" She says and speaks before I get the chance.

"He's in his trailer." She sighs and I nod, thanking her before running outside and to sunny-side trailer park.