•3

~THE RIVER VIXENS~

{Betty's dance above}
{I know it's Toni's dance but I don't care}

{Betty's dance above}{I know it's Toni's dance but I don't care}

Betty's p.o.v~

I got changed into the clothes Cheryl gave me, black shorts, a yellow top and some knee socks.

I looked in the mirror and walked out. Cheryl was giving us the run down on the audition. We would go one at a time and clap after every single dance and cheer them on and push them to do their best.

I then noticed a group of boys, which I assume was their PE class, walk into the bottom part of the gym and of corse, there's Jughead Jones.

I sigh, thank full that I am not going first, but then the day couldn't get any worse.

"In honour of my bestie! Betty cooper, your up girl!" Cheryl says as she grabs my hand and helps me up. She whispers a "Good luck babe" in my ear as I step up in Front of all the vixens, and the boys. Everyone's eyes were on me, even Jugheads. I look at him and he kinda nods as if the say "go on" I nod at Cheryl and my music starts.

I move to the music and do all my moves perfectly. Jugheads eyes on me the whole time.

I do my finishing pose and everyone's shocked. I stand properly and no on claps, I instantly get self conscious and look down. Until I hear a big loud clap and a cheer and I look up to see who started the clap.

Jughead Jones

I smile as everyone claps too and Cheryl runs up to me.

"welcome to the squad babe!" Cheryl shouts and everyone claps. I look over at Jug and smile at him mouthing "thank you" and he winks at me before I am pulled away by the vixens.

~LATER THAT DAY~

I sigh as I sit in my seat, sipping my coffee as my legs ache. I never thought that a little dance would do that.

I pull up the document that I was working on this morning and continue with it. I hear a quiet mumble at the door way of the blue and gold, without hesitation, I turn around in my chair and am greeted with Jughead Jones of all people.

His hair is wet and his shirt isn't buttoned up properly so you can see his abs a little bit. Water drips from his damp hair which means I can only assume that he's had a shower after PE.

I snap back into reality and clear my through as his head shoots up. Our eyes meet and her smirks, dumping his computer and standing up so he now faces me.

"Oh hey Betty, didn't see ya there princess" He sighs sitting at his computer desk as he opens it with tired eyes.

"I Uh-just wanted to say thank you," I sigh looking at him. He turns his full attention to me, leaning forward as his shirt falls and his 6 pack peaks out.

"What ever for Betty?" Jughead sighs with a slight smirk. I look down and sigh,

I really shouldn't be doing this, nor even talking to this boy.

"For starting that clap. In the gym I mean." I say and he smiles getting closer to me. He nods, putting his laptop and bag down, turning to me again.

"No problem Betty, it was an amazing dance after all." He smirks getting closer and that's when I was pulled back into reality. I grabbed my laptop and bag before stepping away from his and running to the door.

"I Uh gotta go, bye Jug!" I shout as I leave. I hear a low chuckle as the door shuts and I run to the main doors. I open it just as the bell went, signalling that it was the end of the day. I sit down at the bench by Cheryl's car and take a deep breath and look forward, Millions of tired bodies pile out the school.

I see the fiery red head in the crowd, running towards me and opening her arms, I stand up and embrace her warmly.

"Ugh Betty you did so well Today in the tryouts, and that boy that started the clap? So hotttt! But I am more into girls so I don't care." Cheryl sighed. I smiled and looked into her deep drown eyes.

"Yeah, Thanks again Cher. I am okay to come remember so, where's Ronnie?" I asked curiously, scanning the parking lot only to find her locking lips with a familiar ginger. We hear a faint "bye Archiekins" and the clip clop of Veronica's heels nearing us.

"Hay girlies! Ready for tonight?" Veronica asked and we all looked at each other and smiled.

"Of Corse, drop me off at the corner and I'll run and get my stuff Cher." I ask and they nod. We pile into Cheryl's car and get the music on. There's no lie in saying that we are pretty popular, people either wanted to be us or be our friend. We're not mean girls though so we talk to people, we are kinder than that and have higher standards.

We pull up on the corner and I jump out and tell the girls I'll be right back with my bag and stuff. I start doing the short walk up the street when I hear a whistle and turn to see Jughead across the street from me. I shoot him a smile and run into my house.

I shut the door behind me and let out a big sigh, and of corse my mum is home and she greets me from the kitchen.

"Elizabet? Is that you?" She shouts and I nod, then I remember that I actually have to speak up.

"Yeah just came to get my bag for Cheryl's tonight!" I say back and I hear her mumble and "okay" and I run upstairs. I grab a spare bag and put everything I will need in it, including stuff for school tomorrow.

I run down the stairs and say goodbye to my mum before walking back to Cheryl's car.

"Ok lets go girls!" I say as we squeal and Cheryl pulls away, off the thorn hill we go...