•7

~THE CONSEQUENCES~
{2 weeks later}

~THE CONSEQUENCES~ {2 weeks later}

Betty's p.o.v~

Me and Jug managed to keep our relationship some what on the 'Down low' but we both agreed to tell 2 people we trust, of corse I told Veronica and Cheryl. Jughead told 2 serpents called Toni and Sweet pea? I think that's his name.

Me and Toni met the day after me and Jugheads kiss and have been close ever since. She's a really good friend and I brought her to meet Cheryl and Veronica, thy all got along really well, especially Toni and Cheryl {😏}.

I sit down at the bar of the white Wyrm and see Toni. She walks over and smiles.

"Hay Betts." She smiles and I return the smile. By now most of the serpents know so, I can come here now without being called a traitor.

"Hay, I have a question." I ask and she nods, as if telling me to carry on talking. I sigh,

"How do became a serpent, I want to be apart of his world you know" I say and she nods, understanding what I want. She gave me a look before talking,

"Well, you could ask Jug? Or there used to be this sexist rule that you have to do the serpent dance on the pole, but I doubt you would want to do that. Anyway, you are basically already the serpent Queen so, I say talk to your mum Betts." Toni sighs and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah I will, Thanks TT" I say and she smiles. I walk out the bar to be met with the eyes of my boyfriend, Jughead Jones. He smiles and pulls me in for a hug, knowing that I am nervous about something.

"You Ok Betts?" He asks and I lay my head on his chest as he rubs circles on my back. I nod into his chest, lifting my head.

"Yeah, I've decided to tell my mum, about us I mean." I say and Jug rubs my arm nodding.

"Ok well good luck baby." He says and I smile walking away and to my car, driving home.

~

I slowly open the front door, knowing only my mum is home. I sigh, here goes nothing!

"Hay Mum?" I say and she shouts a quick 'yes' from the kitchen. I walk over and she turns to me smiling.

"Ok so I have to tell you something Mum," I say and she raises her eyebrows.

"Ok Betty, what is it?" She smiles, but I can still see the worry sitting behind her eyes.

"I have a boyfriend, and his name is Jughead, and he's the Ser-serpent k-king..." I trail off, quietly as anger falls over my mothers face, oh god.

"Nope, absolutely not you are breaking up with him this instant Elizabeth Cooper! No daughter of mine will be dating a southside scum bag! Do I make myself clear!? Because if I don't than how would you like a trip to the sisters of quiet mercy huh? No I didn't thinks so, go to your room Elizabeth!" My Mum shouts. A tear slips down my porcelain face as I nod slowly, running to my room.

I shut the door and slide down the cold wood, tears quietly slipping down my face.

I can't lose him, I just can't. But I don't want to go to the sisters. I have too.

I got up and walked to my music player, I hear the door slamming shut, signalling that Mum had left, locking the door behind her. I sigh and let all my tears out, sitting at my bay window.

I put on the song 'Waves by Dean Lewis'. I let the music fill my ears as I pick up my phone, going to jugs massages.

~~~

Betty-
Hay, I need to talk to you...

Jughead-
Yeah sure, what's up babe?

Betty-
I don't want to be with you anymore...

Jughead-
Betty what the hell? Is this your mums doing?
Seen

Betty?!
Seen

Please Betts! I am begging you what's wrong!?
Seen

Ok, I understand.
Seen

~~~

I sigh as more tears fall from my eyes, soaking my t-shirt. I can't believe my mum right now. I understand just a bit though, it's the way I was raised in the end,

And Alice Cooper always know best.

I throw my phone across my room, thankfully landing on my pink bedding. I look out of my window to the light up streets, The moon beats down onto it. I hear the light patting of rain and it falls onto our roof.

I look over at Archie's house as he walks to the window, seeing me obviously crying my eyes out. He holds his thumbs up as if to say "You Ok?". I shake my head and lower the blinds, I hear my phone buzz a couple of times, all from Jughead, Veronica, Archie or Cheryl. I don't answer, because nothing will filled the void that my mother has made in my heat.

Only Jughead Jones can fix it, but I fear he never will...