Chapter 1

"Do you understand your mission, y/n?" A familiar voice asked you. You looked up to see a tall, athletically built man with short, dark brown hair, whom you recognize as Robert Warner, your superior at Cyberlife.
"Of course," you reply, your yellow LED flickering quickly back to it's former blue hue, "Find the deviant Connor and bring him back to Cyberlife for testing; Am I correct?" You asked as you tilted your head slightly to the side, awaiting an answer.
"Yes, I will send you the details as to where you might find him... Do not fail this mission, Y/n." Mr. Warner spoke with such a lighthearted tone that it was hard to tell wether or not he was joking. Nonetheless, you turn away from him, sauntering toward the door of his office and beginning to walk outside.
As you reached the doorway, he called out to you once again, "Good luck out there." You turn back around to see him sitting in his chair with a slight smile on his face. You nod and leave his room, the sunlight cascading from the windows within the office slowly fading as you leave, shutting the door closed behind you.

Time skip•

It had been a short few weeks since you were commissioned by Cyberlife to find Connor, but you still had yet to find him. You had searched where Robert told you he'd been seen, but for some reason, it was nearly impossible to find anything about him, even though you had interrogated many of his former colleagues; none of which would answer any of your questions. That was, until Detective Gavin Reed.
"Do you know anything about an android, model RK800, who goes by the name of Connor?"
"Erm... yeah, I do," he began with a slight stutter, signifying his focus on his memories. "We used to work together; hated his guts though. Fucking tin can designed to steal my goddamn job,"
You slightly grimaced at the words tin can, But continued questioning the detective.
"Do you have any idea about his current location? Where he was seen last?"
"Fuck no! Why would I care what the hell that asshole's doing?" He replied, rolling his eyes at the seemingly idiotic question.
"Do you know of anyone that would?"
"Why the fuck don't you ask Hank? The two of them were partners before Connor decided to bail out on us. He should be at his desk, but God knows he's probably out getting drunk at some bar as usual."
You nodded at this information and thanked him, turning away from the detective, as you set off to find Lt. Anderson's desk.
As expected, he was no where to be found, so you instead inspected his desk. There was nothing too intriguing about it, other than some anti-android slogan stickers and a plaque commemorating him and a few other officers for a large red ice bust a few years back. Deciding not to wait for his arrival, you walk towards one of the robotic receptionists. She greets you with a sort of simulated smile and sweet sounding voice, "Hello, how may I assist you?"
"What is the closest anti-android bar to here?" You ask politely, to which she replies, "The closest bar that doesn't allow androids would be Jimmy's Bar. I will send you the address."
You exit the police station, entering your assigned car and driving to the destination, the female voice of your GPS guiding you.

*First person P.O.V*

I pulled over outside of the bar and quietly entered the small establishment. It was raining quite heavily and the lights from inside of the bar reflected beautifully off of the newly formed puddles. As I opened the door a few men sat inside, meeting me with glares and passive-aggressive comments.
Where would the Lieutenant be?
I immediately start making my way to the back, trying to ignore all of the ruckus goung on around me. I spotted a gruff looking old man, seemingly in his mid-fifties, drinking a scotch and mumbling to himself.
"Hello there, you must be Lt. Hank Anderson." I have to be careful when talking to him, as he seems to be quite unstable in his drunken state.
"Yeah, do I know you?" He questions, his speech slurred, glaring at me slightly.
"Not quite, but I must ask you a few questions, if that's alright with you." He grumbles to himself, "What is it with these damn androids and asking me questions in a fucking bar?"
"I apologise if this is an uncomfortable environment. If you would like for me to return later-"
"Look, just ask your damn questions and leave me alone, alright?" He retorts, obviously irritated by my presence.
"Thank you. First, do you know of an RK800 model android going by the name of Connor? One of your coworkers mentioned to me that the two of you were partners prior to him becoming a deviant."
"No, never heard of them."
He's lying to me. His heart rate rased by 20% and his perspiration has increased.
"Are you sure, sir? It seems to me that you aren't telling the truth." I ask, rather adamantly.
"Yes I'm sur--" he cuts himself off before taking another sip of his drink, "Fuck it. Fine. Yes, I did know him. We worked together on deviancy cases until he eventually joined... nothing. Forget I said anything." He looked down at the alcohol and cursed at himself quietly.
"Joined what?" I scanned my memory, looking for the name of a deviant safe haven or organization. There weren't many, maybe about 2 in the whole state. It was likely that he had joined the closest one, referred to as "Jericho", but after what had happened a month or so back, I thought they had disbanded.
Hank shook his head and waved me off, "Go bug someone else. I don't give a shit who, just leave me alone."
I nodded and left the bar, contemplating wether or not Jericho could have survived.
There's no way, he has to be somewhere else. Then again, that was a few months ago. They could be still out there.
No, that's nonsense. It's not possible they would've survived.
I shook my head and drove off, trying to make sense of what I had just been told.

Where is he?