8

It's the next day as Niall and Louis walk into cooking-class. This one is an only omega class, because it's usually the omega who cooks. Louis, however, isn't the best at cooking, but likes the class.

The two omegas sit down next to each other and Louis notices once again how weird Niall acts today. He sighs and decides to find out what's bothering him.

"So, uhm, what's wrong with you today?" he asks nonchalantly.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Niall says, obviously lying. He doesn't want to tell Louis he is sad that they apperently aren't friends. That just seems pathetic.

"Come on, Nialler. Did Zayn do something?" The blonde head shoots up and looks at Louis shocked.

"No! Why would you think that?" Louis shrugs.

"What is it then? You can tell me, I'm your friend." Niall looks back at the table. Louis didn't miss the sad expression on the omegas face.

He frowns at the reaction at first, until it hits him. Niall heard him yesterday. He had to hear him.

"Niall?" he says softly, scooting a little closer to Niall. "I didn't mean what I said yesterday. I do see you as my friend." Niall actually sniffles, making Louis' heart break a little.

"Why did you say that Ashton is your only friend then?" he asks quiet, not looking up.

Louis exhales longer. "It was in the heat of the argument. And I'm not used to having more friends. Before you I only had Ash and that probably stuck in my head. It was an automatic reaction."

Niall looks finally up with hopefull eyes. "Really? You are not lying?"

Louis smiles and shakes his head. "No, I'm not." To make sure that Niall gets that he and Louis are friends, the latter one pulls the blonde one into a side hug. Niall smiles brightly at that.

Then the teacher enters the room and starts the class immediately. "Welcome to the first period of cooking class this year. We gonna dive right into it so please find a partner first." the beta teacher says.

Niall and Louis exchange a look, smile and nod.

"Good, I see everyone found a--" The door opens and interrupts the teacher.

A guy with punk-like hair, that's dyed a light blue and purple enters the room. Louis can even see some mint colour in the styled hair. That guy looks like a unicorn. A punk-unicorn due to his pierced eyebrow.

"How nice of you to join us, Mister Clifford

"How nice of you to join us, Mister Clifford." the teacher says with crossed arms.

"It wasn't my fault. I got lost." the guy says as he makes his way through the room to the back.

Louis follows him with his eyes until he sits down next to Luke.

"Mister Clifford, for decades cooking class is in here, the only room with several kitchen. And this isn't your first year here."