Chapter Seven: Testosterone Lab!

Fury had wandered off after our little chat, Thor and I stood on the edge of the control room, looking out of the large length window. Just soaking in the peacefulness of the clouds and the night sky. How far up were we? I thought to myself, but I didn't mind the height.

"So, how did you come across us?" Thor asked his voice rugged and just could melt me into nothing.

"In a book that I have, I thought it wasn't real, but here you are. Red cape and all," I smirk to myself, but out the corner of my eye I see him smirk to himself. My smirk dimmed as I thought about the worse outcome.

"What trouble's you?" Thor asked softly but held a firm tone. I turn my head to see him staring at me with a slightly worried look.

I sighed deeply, brushing my hair out of the way. "The worst outcome. If he does open that portal, then we are screwed. He's the God of Mischief and Fire, Thor. He may be your brother, but he is deadly, and I feel like you know that" I said honestly, worried gleamed in his eyes as he stared at me because he knew that I was right, but before he could speak, an agent came rushing towards us.

"You're needed in the lab," he states to Thor, as he gives the agent a firm nod, before turning to me. His face had no clue where the lab was, I chuckled at his unwavering expression.

"Let's go. I know where it is," I state, as I began to walk, to the corridors of the carrier.

We walked down a hallway, finding the lab quickly and at the same time we walked in Natasha was also walking in. With not a good look on her face. As we entered, I saw Cap had a gun on the table that he located somewhere. However, Natasha had her eyes straight on Banner.

"Did you know about this?" He states, his eyes never leaving hers and he looked pissed.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Natasha barked back at him.

"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed," he replied, angry flashing in his eyes, he would rather be there than here.

"Loki's manipulating you," Nat states. But would he have the power to do that right from his cell?

"And you've been doing what exactly?" The doctor barks back at her.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy--" he goes over to a monitor that hands from the ceilings, that held blueprints for something called 'Phase 2' "I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction,"

The room was silent for a moment before Fury spoke up. "Because of him," he points to Thor.

Thor took a moment to realise that he was pointing at him and was stunned. "Me?"

"Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that levelled a small town. We learned that not only we are not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned," Nick explained to us.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet," Thor snapped back, sounding offended.

"But you're not the only people out there, are you? And you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled," Fury carried on his rant. If only they knew about Demons and all the magically community.

"Like you controlled the cube?" Cap was not impressed.

"Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war," Thor states as he made his point clear with the Tesseract, and that they shouldn't have messed with it.