Café- Noodle

(Y/N) = Your Name

*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀

You just finished serving who you thought was your last customer when a large group of people burst through the doors. A gust of cold air blew inside which made you shiver.

You examined the people that came to your café. There was a tall man with blue hair and pitch black eyes, a slightly shorter man with greenish skin and black greasy bangs, a more heavyset man with completely white eyes, and a shorter, attractive looking girl with black pigtails. Just looking at the girl made you get goosebumps. She was hecking gorgeous. You then came up with an idea...

They all came up and gave you their orders, the green man ordering a plain black coffee, the blue-haired boy getting a chai latte, the big man getting a hot chocolate, and the girl getting a caramel latte.

You asked for their names to put on the order and learned the girl's name was noodle. A bit odd, but easy to get passed. That being said, you put your plan into action.

You made their orders but not without adding a foam heart in Noodle's drink and giving her a free pastry with a note on the side saying 'call me' which had your number on it.

How the hell you had that much confidence is still a mystery to this day.

You picked up the tray with their drinks on it and brought it over to their table. You handed out their drinks and lastly giving noodle hers.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't order a pastry," noodle said, a blush spreading across her face as she saw the note.

"It's on the house," you replied with a wink. You walked away with a smug look on your face leaving a flustered noodle behind you. At this point, you didn't even care that it was past closing.

Noodle's POV

(Y/N), according to her name tag, walked away leaving me a blushing mess. Russel looked over at the note and let out a small laugh.

"Looks like noodle found herself a lover," Russel said making me blush harder.

"She even gave you a free pastry noods"! 2-D exclaimed. "She's a keeper" he added.

I looked down and took a sip of my latte. I mean... She is pretty cute.

The guys were all laughing at my disheveled state while I continued blushing. I look behind me to see the girl already staring at me. We both quickly averted our gaze from each other. Ok, yeah I'm definitely calling her.

I heard Murdoc mutter something along the lines of "Damn; I was gonna try to get that one for myself, ". I just laughed as Russel smacked his head much to Murdoc's dismay.

"No can do; This one's mine mudz," I said smirking, my flustered mood leaving and a new confident one coming in its place.

After about twenty minutes we decided to leave. I winked at her before we left and saw a dark red blush spread across her face.

This event lead to many long phone calls and eventually even more dates.

*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀

Thanks for reading! If you would like to request a one-shot with anyone, just comment below. I should have one with Russel in it sometime today or tomorrow I think. Have a wonderful day :).