First Date - 2D

(Y/N) = Your Name
(F/D) = Favorite Disney Movie

✺ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✺

You and 2D decided you guys didn't want to do anything too fancy for your first date so you both agreed on going to the shop for treats and getting a Disney movie to binge.

You get dressed in an old hoodie and some sweatpants and put a beanie on considering your hair wasn't made and it was nearly below freezing. 

Around three minutes later you hear a car honk outside. You smile to yourself and grab your wallet, keys, and phone and then head out the door.

"Hey D," you say with a smile getting into his... well... Murdoc's car.

"You ready (Y/N)"?

"Absolutely. Did you get the aux cord? I wanna play some groovy tunes."

He hands you the cable and in seconds he takes off down the road.

You look at the street lights ahead of both of you as you speed past pedestrians on the sidewalk. Music blasts from the speaker and your not sure when, but somehow his hand ended up in yours. Not that you minded, though.

Only a bit later you end up at a small corner store. You look up at the blinding light of the sign and head in with your hand still intertwined with Stuart's.

Once you get inside 'D  grabs a shopping cart while you climb inside. This was normal when the two of you shopped together. Usually wrecking the store in the process. While the workers aren't looking he puts both hands on the cart while rushing down the aisles until you reach the one with candy.

He grabs about 10 boxes of candy and throws them inside the cart with you. 

"You can't just get every candy that there is Stu," you say looking up at him while laughing.

"I can do what I want if I'm paying for it" he replies sassily, cracking a smile. "Now what do you want"? 

"Hm, I wanna bunch of chocolate," you say while very ungracefully hopping out of the cart. 

You walk up behind him and rest your head on his back while he grabs multiple brands of chocolate. He then puts it in the cart while again, you very ungracefully, climb back in the basket. 

"Stay," he says sternly while trying not to crack a smile. 

You pout as he rolls the cart down the aisles while looking for the movies.

"Now," he ponders "what kind of movie do you wanna watch, love"?

"Oh-oh-oh, I wanna watch a Disney movie!" You shout. Other people around the store look at you and shake their heads. 'D laughs as you duck down in the cart.

"Alright, a Disney movie it is." He says grabbing
(F/D).

You smile as he rolls the cart to the checkout aisle. The cashier checks everything out while you and he grab the bags and walk back to the car. He, again, starts the ignition as you two drive back to your place since you didn't want the others to interrupt your "romantic" times together.

As he drives, you grab his hand again, feeling a bit more confident this time. The drive was silent but comfortable. You look out at the lively town ahead of you while the soft hum of the engine lulls you to sleep.

You awake to somebody shaking you and groggily open your eyes to meet black ones.

"Love, we haven't even started the movie yet are ya that bored"? He asks with a lopsided smile. 

You shake your head. "I'm just a bit tired is all."

He unlocks your door and you go and sit down on the couch. He goes to grab a couple of blankets, bowls for the candy, and drinks from the kitchen.

He sets up the movie and puts the bowls of candy in front of you. He sits down beside you as you put your head on his shoulder.

The rest of the night is filled with sugary treats, singing along to Disney movies, and eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

You awake to the vibrant sun coming through the curtains. You look over to see 'D peacefully sleeping and for once he actually doesn't have bags under his eyes. You smile as you nuzzle into his chest. He puts his arm around you and pulls you closer while you fall asleep again.

You then wake up for the second time as your eyes meet Stuart's dark ones. He kisses your forehead and pulls you into his chest.

"Good morning, love." He says smiling down at you. "Did you sleep well"?

You nod your head but don't say anything. It's too comfortable to even talk. You just wanna stay here forever and not have to do anything ever again.

2D tries to get up but you pull him back down.

"Where do you think you're going," You question with a smile.

"To make breakfast. I was thinking waffles."

"I think you should stay here," You say wrapping your arms and legs around him so he couldn't move. "Just for a little longer" you plead.

"It's past 10, love," he says with a crooked smile. "As much as I'd love to Murdoc will kill me if I'm not back by 1:00 to start recording."

You groan and roll away from him. "Hmph. He's not your dad," you say pouting.

He then jumps up off the couch. "I 'ave an idea." He says rushing around the house. 

He then sets a bag full of clothes in front of you. "ANOTHER SLEEPOVER"! He shouts grabbing your hand and your bag up and heading out the door to his car.

You don't complain; mainly because you're too tired to. He starts humming along with the song that's playing on the radio while smiling ear to ear. What a dork you think as you head down the busy highway once again.

✺ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✺

I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know it's not great but I quite like it. I promise you my writing will get better over time so just stick with me.  Anyway if you have any story suggestions comment or pm me. Have a lovely day!