"His Bedroom" Ein x Reader #6

~When They Were Younger~

You were thinking about Ein, Ein was a brave prince with soft arms and fluffy hair.

You walked over to the window and reflected on her big surroundings. You had always loved how messy Ein's bedroom was with its anime posters and Taylor Swift albums. It was a place that encouraged you to feel warm.

Then you saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ein .

You gulped. You glanced at her own reflection. You were a kind, delicate girl  with fragile arms and a chubby face. Your friends saw you as an annoying, an angel when wanted to be. Once, you had even saved a little kitten that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a kind person who had once saved a little kitten that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Ein had in store today.

Quickly, rain started to pour. The rain hammered the window like tears rolling down your cheeks, making you nervous. you grabbed a soft pillow that had been laid down nearby; you massaged it with her fingers.

As you stepped outside and Ein came closer, she could see the glamorous glint in his eye.

Ein gazed with the affection of a loving colourful pup. He said, in a hushed tone, "I-I have to tell you something...I love you... i want to give you a hug."

You looked back, even more nervous and still holding the soft pillow. "Ein, you're so cute," You replied pulling him into a hug.

They looked at each other with a delighted gaze , like two melted hearts merging together.

~Flash Back Over~

You and Ein sat watching the clip not remembering that at all eating popcorn at a very slow pace whilst you had romance music playing in the background and their mothers laughing at the your expressions

Y/N regarded Ein's thin arms and fluffy hair. "I feel the same way!" you replied  with a devious grin and sarcastic tone

Ein looked happy, his emotions showing, blushing like a red, juicy tomato.

Maybe your feelings were hidden away?