"The Truth" Ein x Reader #5

N/N - Nick Name

Ein Ended Up Sleeping The Night But He Didn't Mind, Y/N And Ein Go To The Movies To See Boss Baby. All that you could think about from the movie is 'Im the boss'. After the movie Ein walked you back home and waved you goodbye and walked home. Your mom stands in the doorway  "And Who Is That Y/N, Your Boyfriend?" You Shake your head. "No Thats Ein, My Friend" My Mom Recognises the name but didnt see the male before her daughter came home "Is He A Werewolf by any chance?" You Nod. Your Mother Giggles "He's Your Childhood Friend Silly" It Came Back To You.

~Younger You~

"Ein Catch Me!!" He Caught You "I Got You!" You Stopped In Dead Silence "Promise Me You Wont Love Anyone Else?" Your Eyes Start To flood with tears "I wont, i promise Y/N"

~Normal You
Is That Why We Became Friends So Quick? Is This Why i he took me to the movies ?? DOES HE KNOW? All these phases stuck in your head, your mom taps you out of your daze"Come With Me Y/N! " She gets on her shoes and coat and insist you walk with her. He appear to a familiar place, It looks like the house in my vision. A Tall Werewolf Showed Up At The Door. And Thought He Recognised you, after 5 Seconds The Werewolf Knew Who You Were and gave you a big hug. Just Then Ein Walked Down the Stairs And Into The Kitchen "Ein! Come Here And Meet Your Childhood Friend!"

~Ein~

Its Y/N, It would make sence why i feel like I knew her, how we have escalated to be friends so quick. I Walk to the door and see a girl behind her mother,hiding, was that Y/N?

~You~

I hid behind my mom. I got scared what if it wasnt the Ein i knew? "Go Up stairs and talk to eachother you to while me and y/n mother have a chat" 'Oh No She said my name'. I Pulled up my hood on my hoodie and went upstairs with him. His bedroom was so tidy, cleaner then mine "Y/N Take your hood down its ok" You hoped it was The Ein you knew. You pulled down your hoodie and Saw the Ein you knew in front of you You tackled him to the floor and laughed. He Said One More Sentence

"Im Not Surprised"

~Ein x Y/N~