"Is He The One?" Ein x Reader #2

I pull Ein up to his feet, I look at him with a Sheepy grin "Y/N take your seat unless you want to sit next to Ein!" You turn to Aphmau as she nods in agreement. You Nod. Everyone turns to you as if you are crazy. You sit next to him. The Lesson passes by, you find out you have a lot in common, but lesson wise, no classes but werewolf class, you felt disappointed. The bell rang you walked out, Ein tapped you on the shoulder, you twirled around "Talk at lunch?" You smiled and raised your him ushering him for a high five. Aphmau walked out and saw you and Ein and smiled "I knew you'd get along!" A Voice Booms through out the hallway. "What Are You Doing With My Girlfriend?" You turn to face the meifwa in 10 centimeters out of your face. "Do I Know You?" You reply querying if I looked like someone else "Babe Dont Be Like This Come Here" The meifwa pulls you into a hug as you try to pull away. Ein stood shocked more than anythkng "Excuse me Mr meifwa but you may have the lady confused for someone else" Ein . Aphmau knew the meifwa "Kai! Let Go Off Y/N". He swung his head to the the short potato he knew "Oh I'm Sorry I Didn't Know You Were The New Student I Thought You Were Someone Else My Mistake, Sorry Y/N" You Start Laughing. He lets go of you immediately. You wipe the tears of laughter. You found yourself crying at the fact meifwa are cats and cats are supposed to see even in the dark. You snap your fingers as Ein stares at the floor not realising the apology Kai made. Time catches up with you and get the guts to yell "Ein You Dork Are You Dead?!!" . Ein looks up, he unclenches his fist and laughs "Sorry I Spaced Out" he gazes at the meifwa and raises an eyebrow, Ein pulls you into a embrace. The meifa with orange hair embarrassed apologises and heads up the stairs to his next lesson. Ein looks down at you , You look up at him. You wrap your arm around him and pat his back. He holds on for a few minutes, happy you're okay and not pressured into anything, you let go, smile and unlock the locker you own and look at your schedule. He rereads your timetable to scan for anymore lessons and sighs in annoyance you giggle happily. "Well Better Luck Next Year Right?" I remember the time lesson and break timimg, it's 5 minutes until lessons. I turn to the werewolf and alpha "See You Later, Ein, Aph!" You wave and skip up the stairs with a smile plastered to your face.

~I rethought about the kissing and decided to make a little side lemon instead so the story doesn't seem rushed!~