"Her Arrival" Ein x Reader #1

Y/N - Your Name

N/F - New Friend

Y/S - Your Sister

You appear at the school gate knowing your sister, Y/S/N , would be waiting to show you around, but today she is ill so you have to find your way around. You bump into a blonde, stunning boy "Im Sorry...Im Lost I Don't Know-". He stops you "Its not the first time this has happened, allow me introduce my self, Im Garroth Ro'meave" He Helps you up. "Im Y/N, Nice to meet you Garroth,Can you show me around?" He nods and leads you to your first class 'Werewolf Class' He Walks off to his lesson. You stand outside gasing at the classroom, before you take a step into the doorway a werewolf is thrown out the window, you yelp making the teacher hear you "Come In And Take A Seat Next To Alpha, While I Sort Out This Nonsence!" He was practically shouting, you had no idea who alpha was until a human like you waved. You walked over to her as everyone looked at you wondering why you are not a werewolf "Hi! Im Aphmau,Its Nice To Meet You, Y/N Isnt It?" You nod your head, you look over at a werewolf sitting alone in the corner, navy ocean  hair with a light blue highlight. "Who's That Aph?" She looks in your direction "Ein? Ohhh!! He's the omega and he's a really nice friend you should talk to him!" You smile "I guess I will.." You walk in his direction and he swings his head from the window to look at you, he smiles "Hey There!" Ein exclaims excitedly, "Hey Im Y/N, You looked lonely so i came over to see if you were okay.." Ein sighs "Im fine..." You could tell he was lying you pouted at him and pulled him close to your far to his discomfort  "Don't lie to me i know your not." What You Dont Realise Is that he is stunned at stutters these words "Im Fine Now That You've Checked Up On Me! " You smile happily at your success "This is the start of a new friendship!"

~Rewriting All My Mistakes And Changing It Up A Tiny Bit~