The Crisis

They have started to move.

Maggius fell into crisis as soon as I escaped from captivity.

Many of them went rogue in hopes of escaping from Mariko, they knew better, they were finally aware of the truth. But they were seen as the traitors, trying to overthrow the rule of the all-powerful Grand Mage.

The Royal Guards were sent to hunt down these traitors.

Some were exiled, for breaking the law of the Royal Order, yet some didn't even get the chance, they were killed just like how they killed the Ignus before – cold, unsuspecting death upon sight, an instant death for most of them.

The war was no longer between the Mages and the Ignus, it was magic against magic. The powerless people of Maggius were continued to be pushed around, getting in between the struggle for power. Most of them died, but that didn't matter at all for they no longer exist in the eyes of the twisted.

Mariko was determined to succeed though, and donning the body of my mother, she was limited to exist within Maggius, she couldn't do anything without her perfect vessel. She needed me, and nothing will stop her.

First we're the twin brothers with power over the earth. It was an easy choice, they were pawns and getting the older one killed wasn't a surprise to anyone.

The other twin refused to accept his defeat. He was vengeful and while in exile, he felt nothing but hatred towards me, the murderer, and Ken, another gifted mage existing in the other world, information he kept to himself for he wanted to end us with his own hands.

Driven by the grief of the death of his brother and the bloodlust towards his brother's murderer, he opens the portal, completely destroying the Dungeons of the Damned.

With the line between the two worlds getting more undefined, more threats have come to earth ready to wreak havoc just to please and obey their evil lord.

***