*~

"Thanks for the ride Kelly, see you tonight!" I said, waving as Kelly drove out of my driveway and out into the street. I unlocked the door to my house and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. Tonight Kelly surprised me by telling me she was taking me and some others clubbing as a little celebration for my birthday so of course I needed something perfect to wear. I had three hours to look club worthy, plenty of time. As I was looking through my closet I heard the buzzing of Harry's phone coming from my purse. I almost forgot I had that thing. I signed and decided right now was a good enough time to finally answer the never ending calls. As soon as I reached the phone the buzzing stopped, meaning the caller had disconnected. I picked up the phone anyway, examining it. 38 missed calls and 47 text messages. You're kidding me. If I didn't answer after at least 10 calls obviously I didn't plan on answering at all, seriously people.I decided i was in dire need to at least call someone back so that I could return he phone but this damn boy had to have a password. Then i remembered- this is Harry Styles we are talking about, someone online must know his password or something. I grabbed my laptop, going into Google and searching everything from 'Harry Styles phone password' to 'How to break into an phone'. Finally after a couple minutes of looking I found a gif of Harry typing in what looked like '3030' i eyed the phone and decided it was worth a try. I guess luck was on my side because after i typed in what i guessed to be the password, the phone unlocked! I immediately looked through the call log deciding on who I should call back. The calls were mostly from someone under the name "boo bear" but there were some from a Zayn, Liam, Niall, Paul, and josh. I recognized that Niall was the kid from the restaurant. I didn't exactly know him but at least I've seen him before. I immediately tapped his name signaling that I was calling his phone. On the second ring he picked up.

"Harry is that you? Did you find your phone? Where are you?" An Irish voice asked. He sounded kind of concerned and I felt a little bit guilty for not calling sooner.

"Um hi.. is this Niall?" I asked, feeling embarrassed to be calling from Harrys Phone.

"Yes, who is this? Have you got Harrys phone?" The voice asked. I heard the backround noise of what sounded like a TV and the distant sound of crinkling like he was eating crisps or something.

"Hi, my name is Belle and I found Harrys phone yesterday at Nandos?" I said, making it sound like a mistake hoping he wouldn't think I stole it on purpose. The line was silent for a second and I bit my lip nervously. Was he going to get me in trouble, claiming I was some crazed fan who stole Harry's phone for my own good? I sure hope not, the bachelor was on tomorrow night and I didn't want to miss it.

"Aren't you that waiter we had last night?" he asked.

"Yeah that's me" I said sheepishly. Oh god now he knows where I work. The police will know where to find me.

"Oh well.." Niall said awkwardly. I rolled my eyes, I didn't really have time for this. I just wanted to give him his phone back and go back to my peaceful nights when I could actually sleep.

"How should I give you the phone back?" I asked taking control. "Should I drop it off somewhere or mail it or...." I said hoping this conversation would end quickly so I could get ready.

"Actually, do you know where that new club is? I think it's called 'heaven'? (a/n this is a real club name, I own nothing and did not make that name up) Niall asked.

I let out a sigh, "Yeah actually I was going their tonight with a friend" I replied.

"Perfect! We could just meet and you could return Harrys phone!" Niall said excitedly.

"Yeah sounds great, I'll be there around 11 so..."

"Okay, we'll see ya there!" I clicked disconnect and dropped the phone on my bed. I could FINALLY get ready. I eyed my closet unsure of what to wear. I had to keep in mind that I had a boyfriend who wouldn't be too pleased if I showed up looking like a slut. I had wanted him to come since I haven't seen a lot of him lately but again he was busy. It seemed like Tyler was always busy. He was my boyfriend wasn't he suppost to want to come clubbing with me? I haven't even talked to him since yesterday morning when he called to wish me a happy birthday. We talked on the phone for about 20 minutes before he told me he needed to go visit his mom who needed help around the house. I didn't object but of course I was a little bummed. He hasn't answered my texts all day and I was getting worried. I sighed in frustration. I shouldn't be thinking like that. I'm sure he is just busy helping his mom and stuff, I need to focus on getting ready anyway.