4- Wake up mission

Start from the beginning

"It's not my fault." All of the boys laugh.

I smile and me and Aiden walk out of the room. We are quiet for a few seconds.

"Not to sound nosy or anything... but why are you moving in with us?" he questions.

I sigh.

"My parents got a job transfer and couldn't pay to send me on a plane with them. And they didn't want me in New York. Said there was to much crime." I say quietly.

He nods.

"Sorry." I shrug again.

"It's not your fault."

"I know, but I feel bad for you." I peak between the gap in my hair and look at him only to see that he's already looking at me. I blush and turn away.

"Why are you taking this so well? I mean, you were just told yesterday that a girl is going to be moving in with you for who knows how long, and you seem completely fine" I exclaim.

He chuckles.

"I don't really know. You seem nice. Not like all the other girls."

"All the other girls?" I ask, confused.

He sighs.

I just now noticed that we have stopped walking.

I ignore the fact though.

"I'm not meaning to sound like that jock who's obsessed with using girls, and is totally popular, that everyone likes them... but that's what we are. I am one of the few who don't use the girls for... you know. Brady has a new chick every week though." I roll my eyes at the comment about Brady. He's to cocky. To full of himself.

"So you guys are the popular jocks at the school? that's not meant to sound mean." I say quickly. He nods and chuckles.

"Pretty much. What were you like at you told school?"

"Wellll... I was alway that girl who somehow managed to get good grades even though I never payed attention and skipped a lot. Teachers never caught me though. I was on yearbook. Kept to myself. I didn't really like attention."

"You skip?" he asks, sounding surprised. I roll my eyes again.

"Yes Sherlock. I skip. Why do you sound so surprised?"

"You don't seem like the girl who skips to me."

I smile.

"Well there's a lot you don't know about me" I walk a foot forward and step into my room.

"I guess we'll have to hang out more then."

"I guess so" I close the door as he starts walking away, giving me a big grin.

As soon as the door is shut, I walk towards my huge closet smiling.

I grab a grey tank top that is tied at the bottom front and turquoise shorts that have a bunch of flowers on them. I choose a pair of sandals (turquoise) then walk into my private bathroom.

About 15 minutes later, I'm out of the shower and working on crimping my hair.

Another 10 minutes and in completely done.

I walk into my room and pick up the clothes I had set out from off the floor.

I slip them on.

"Ari dear? Do you want to go shopping today?" The voice startles me.

I look around but there's nobody in the room besides me. Then I notice that it's coming out of an intercom thing by the door.

I walk over to it and click a random button.