Busted!

Park Jimin is the student council president and he is known for his ethereal beauty and angelic personality (also unknowingly to naive Jimin, for his big fat ass and plump dick sucking lips, well sorry if this alluring creature activates the raging hormones of every human being). This little angel tho is curious af and he discovers the pleasure of fingering himself and since then he has been craving for a real rough dicking.. He's afraid of outing himself since he's still a role model so he just subtly checks out the strong muscles and the manly fingers of the guys around him.

It comes to the point where he's definitely frustrated and horny af and one day he bravely goes to school with a butt plug and great is his panic when he realizes he lost the remote of his vibrating butt plug. Guess who found it?

Teacher Namjoon was spreading his worksheets for the class that day on his table when suddenly a thing gets his attention and when he takes it he wonders who lost a toy remote (who even brings toys at school?).

While he is listening to his students, he mindlessly plays with the remote and suddenly a well known sweet voice let out a squeak, his eyes immediately looks at Jimin and perplexed he asks him if he's okay since a lovely blush is coloring his cheeks. The beautiful student just shakes his head but still the teacher keeps on checking on him having the excuse of worrying about him while he just actually loves staring at his pretty face.

It's well known to the teachers' council about everyone's crush on the gorgeous student council president, even them are not immune to his pleasant appearance. His neat shirt tucked in his so tight black pants that hugs so well his round ass and thick thighs, made more evident in the way he walks swaying unconsciously his hips in such a sensual way. Everything about him is so clean and neat making every Alpha male wants to ruin his pristine persona giving them the right to proudly claim him. He's such a wet dream in flesh and bones.

Still playing with the remote, soon Namjoon realizes that Jimin's state is related to it and his pervy mind immediately takes a guess what could be the reason that makes his so perfect student squirm on his seat. Just the thought of it makes his cock twitch. Who would ever imagine the angel Park Jimin could go to school wearing a sexual toy, now he is so curious to get to know what is it.

After the lesson, Namjoon calls out Jimin and asks him how does he really feel while everyone is leaving the classroom. And when Jimin still denies his conditions, he puts the remote at almost the maximum setting and Jimin instantly responds with a lewd and sweet moan, putting his hands on the desk to not fall. He bites his lower lip trembling non stop and feeling his cock wetting the front of his panties. Namjoon is so hard right now having Jimin almost bent over on the desk with his delicious ass prettily out in the air and Namjoon can't help it but slap it letting out another melodious moan from his juicy lips.

"what are you hiding in here, hm? I'd never guess our perfect president would be this naughty" Jimin is that embarrassed and horny he could cum in that moment.

"look at what have you done" he whispers to his ear while pushing his hard dick between his ass cheeks. "Mr. Kim.." Namjoon licks Jimin's ear "now on your hands and knees. I need to confiscate your toy"
As obedient as he is Jimin climbs the desk and he hides his face between his arms while sticking out his ass. "what a sight" Namjoon licks his lips as he takes off Jimin's pants.

"you like to wear panties, huh? You look sexier on them than I've ever imagined" the panties thrown, following his pants. He grabs his hard-on as he looks at Jimin's smooth bare ass clenching around the butt plug. The urge to just fuck this pretty and needy baby is so strong but he controls himself as he wants to savor every single bit of it.

Suddenly they hear the door sliding and Jimin's widened eyes look at the door and shame falls upon him as he makes eye contact with the vice president, Min Yoongi.

The latter is left dazed, trying to distinguish reality from fantasy. Is he still dreaming? Park Jimin will be really the death of him, he is the reason why he often wakes up with a raging boner and now he is in front of his eyes laid on the table on all fours with his glory ass up in the air and wow his aroused and ashamed expression right now are fucking hot, please no one wakes him up.

Only then he registers the presence of the other man, Kim Namjoon, who is smirking at him and he almost blushes when he realizes what he found so amusing: his cock didn't think twice to stand as soon as he saw the delicious sight of his favorite sweet student. 
Namjoon resumes to give Jimin all his heated attention. He grabs a handful of those squishy cheeks and exposes his stuffed hole, as he darts his tongue on it.

Jimin squirms and lets out a oh so sinful moan, he can feel his butt hole being teased in such a pleasant way. He can see Yoongi pumping his dick over his pants and Jimin almost goes crazy having Mr. Kim eating him out and Mr. Min jerking off at the scene.
Namjoon inserts a finger inside of him and after a while he inserts another one taking off the butt plug.

"look, vice president, what a naughty student we have here. Going to school with a butt plug inside his ass"

"Do you want to be filled that much, Jiminie?" asks Yoongi who is now in front of his beautiful face and he lifts his chin with his index. How come he still manages to look like an angel in spite of all the lewd things he is doing? He caresses his cheek as he traces his full and juicy lips parting them.
"your lips would look so nice wrapped around my cock.." Jimin looks at him eagerly and Yoongi is a really really weak man for Park Jimin so he bares his cock leaving it on Jimin's full attention. The pretty boy's mouth almost waters at the sight, it looks so delicious! But he's so shy, afraid to look weird. His curiosity tho gets the best of him and he reaches for it..