"CHIHIRO! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!"

I lifted him up to the air,spinning him around. Chihiro giggled. He then gave me a peck on my cheek.

"I miss you too,Taka! Even though i've been here all the time and not dead"

The last word he said made us froze. The moment i put him down,he immediately ran towards Izuru.

"Izuru,p-please save Mondo..!" He cried. Izuru nodded. We then hurried over to Kyoudai's room. Me and Chihiro held hands,hoping that Izuru could do his magic. A few moments later,Izuru was done.

"Did it work..?"

I then heard a groan coming from Kyoudai.

Chihiro's POV

"What the fuck hap-OH SHIT,CHIHIRO!" Mondo yelled while sitting up at an incredible speed. I hopped on to his bed and sat on top of him,hugging him tight while crying.

"M-Mondo,i'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I...I..."

My mouth was then shut close by his lips. The kiss was deep. I recipocrated his act,kissing him with all of my heart. I cupped his face and felt something wet. It was tears,flowing from his violet eyes. I let go and looked at him. He just stared at me and cried. Looking at Mondo like that made me cry again. I made Mondo wounded a lot. I left him behind and even betrayed him. Even though i was crying,i tried to smile for him.

"What's w-wrong,Mondo?"

"I'm just...i'm so fucking happy that you're back,Chi..." he said while hugging me and crying loudly. It was rare for him to cry out loud,but if i were him,i would definitely be worse. Izuru then cleared his throat. We both looked over to see him pointing at Taka. We looked at Taka to see him turn into a crying mess. His nose was running and tears were flowing endlessly. We were so busy with ourselves that we didn't notice him crying too. We smiled and gave out a hand,signaling him to come over and do a group hug with us. Without hesitation,he went to us and smiled while crying at the same time,but i'm sure that it was the good kind of tears.

"K-Kyoudai,Chihiro,welcome back!"

"It's good to be back,Kyoudai" Mondo said while rubbing Taka's back. After a while,he finally calmed down.

"You know,i was crying because of two reasons" Taka said.

"And what's that?"

"One,you and Kyoudai are finally back. Two,your love scene was really touching. Even Togami let out a few tears!"

Really?

"No,i did not!" Togami yelled. Whoops,we forgot about him too. Togami then walked over to us. Mondo gave Togami a hard pat on the back while grinning.

"I know ya miss me,Dumbass. No need to be all shy!"

Togami scoffed and looked away. I saw a little tint of red on his cheeks.

"As if. I,Byakuya Togami,would never miss a narwhal peasant such as yourself"

We all just laughed at his reaction. Togami then cleared his throat.

"Anyway,make sure that you don't do anything reckless anymore in the future. If you know what i mean" he said while looking at Mondo.

"Got it. I won't ever forget the first time you lost your cool. I got slapped a lot on that day too. Thanks,guys" Mondo said while rolling his eyes and smiling. We all laughed. Oh,Mondo.

"Are you done?" Izuru asked. He stood there,watching us all this time. I hopped down and went to him. I bowed.

"Thankyou again,Izuru..."