Chapter 12 The savior of the world

Start from the beginning

Blake: O-ok y-y/n b-but you better come back..

I tunr to weiss

Y/n: Weiss i know you can be hard to get along with.

Weiss: Hey!

Y/n: But i'm glad ruby and yang met you.

Weiss: Its no problem you dunce but y-you b-better come back.

Y/n: I-ill try kid.

I turn to taiyang.

Y/n: Taiyang your a total dick bag.

Taiyang: Hey!!!

Y/n: But if raven gets back together with you i had better not hear any complainants from her understand?

Taiyang: Fuck you bitch.

Y/n: Right back at you.

I turn to summer and qrow

Y/n: Look ill miss you both but i have to do this summer take care of yourself same for you qrow.

Qrow: you better come back i still gotta drink you under the table.

Y/n: Looking forward to it.

I Turn to raven and kiss her again with passion.

Y/n: Raven branwen i fell in love with you when i first started beacon academy and i would be honored if you would take this.

I give raven a ring that has a raven encrusted into it.

Y/n: Raven before i die will you do me the honors of becoming raven stark?

Raven crys with tears of joy as she kisses me again i smile put the ring on her finger.

Raven: Yes always 10000 times yes.

I smile and turn away from the group i look at salams base.

Y/n: Jarvis how long do i have?

Jarvis: 1 hour and half.

Y/n: Lets end this. 

I take off at light speed flying into salams base making a rainbow colored explosion i land right in front of salam. 

Salam: well well y/n stark as i live and breath.

Y/n: I'm ending you here and now.

Salam stands up and forms a shadow blade i smirk and for my 2 time stone nano blades i get into a fighting stance so does salam.

Salam: I will erase you from this world!

Y/n: Thats what you think but even if we both die here my legacy will live on.

I fly at salam slashing her across the chest she turns hitting me with her shadow blade i smirk and use the soul stone to send 30 fire balls at her she goes flying back into a wall but she shoots me with a shadow blast. I fly back and catch myself by using my repulsors i then charge my repulsors up using the mind stone i smirk as i blast salam threw a wall i then fly at her forming my time nano blades salams eyes widen as i slash her across the chest she screams out in pain before using her shadow blade to slash me across the chest. I stumble back and look at her seeing that shes tired. Just then jarvis pops up.

Jarvis: Sir your vittles are dropping you only have 30 minutes left. 

Y/n: Time to end this.

jarvis: Sir if you unleash all of the stones you will die.

Y/n: I know the math jarvis.

I start to charge up all 6 stones salam looks at me in shock i smirk as all of the blades charge my suit making it glow silver the stones glow from the power.

Y/n: jarvis get rid of the outer shell!

Jarvis: Yes sir!

Mark 500 gets replaced with a silver armor that i made i call it the endosym armor the gauntlet turns silver with all of the stones glowing with power.

(A/n: Imagine the infinity gauntlet on your right hand)

Y/n: You see salam this is the difference between us you play god. 

I fire an infinity stone powered blast into her tearing off one of her arms. 

Y/n: I am a god!

I fire another repulsor blast into her other arm taking that one off i then form a silver nano blade powered by all 6 stones i then fly right at salam stabbing her in the chest. I then form another blade slashing her legs off. I smirk and with one final slash i charge up all 6 stones and stab salam in the gut killing her. after that an explosion of power goes off i lay there tired and out of energy.

Jarvis: Sir people are moving in on your location. 

I turn my head slowly only to be hugged by raven tears are running down her face.

Raven: Y-y-you dumbass i told you t-t-to come b-back to me alive..

I give her a smile before i turn to look at my hand i see that i'm starting to fade.

Raven: N-no y-you c-cant die p-please d-dont go!

Tears run down her face i smile and raise my hand up to her face.

Y/n: Dont cry....i will always be with you guys please.....dont cry...

My armor starts to fade along with me i open my mask up to look at raven with my own eyes. She leans down and kisses me softly i kiss her back. Raven pulls away only to see me fade into nothing the only thing thats left is the gauntlet i used.

Ravens pov

Tears are streaming down my face i drop to my knees as i cry

Yang: Mom i-i'm so sorry..

Raven:...

Taiyang: Look raven you can come back home and raise our child together we can be together again.

I turn to taiyang and bitch slap him before summoning a portal and going back to my tribe little did i know that the glove moved a little when i left. 

(a/n: Ok guys so right now i want you to tell me if you want a volume 2 vote right here and tell me but for now this story is over thanks for reading)