6

A'lijah

I met up with an old friend of mines from back in the day . He's pretty known to the family he's not liked but he's cool peeps to me. Meet Bryson lauryns ex.
You might be think why her ex and what am I up t. Well you see Elijah has a thing of not wanting to fess up to things and not standing up for himself. Everyone knows if your mess with someone's family it makes them a little more tougher a little more crazier and it brings out the truth so just wait and see.

Bryson
Lauryn is carrying my baby. I already knew where she lived and that she was with elijah but I could care less about them I'm just waiting for the day she's in labor and having MY baby. I heard Elijah couldn't have them so maybe I could do him. A favor and see lauryn from behind one last time .

I told Bryson what he is supposed to do. I was going to wait but I'm not a patient person. Alight Bry this is what I'm going to have you do, after I call Elijah for a night tour just me and him imma have you visit her but wait like 5 minutes before you knock on the door. Only thing you have to do is rough up the house scare her just a little but not to the point where she had the baby just to the point where she calls Elijah but the thing is imma have him so drunk that he won't be interested in who's calling him. After that she will leave him and he will see that he can't even protect his own women.

Aye Lijah what if she calls the cops?🤔
All I can say is don't go to jail cause I'm not bailing you out. I ain't got it like that.
I ain't scared to go back I'm just saying. But how you know Elijah gone have drinks with you .
I got my ways to convince my own brother.
Alright then that's settled. Our plan starts tomorrow.