4

I managed to leave the house quietly before elijah got home and before lauryn could wake up. She has this thing of waking up early.

Elijah
My shift was finally over and i cant wait to come home and shower and spend time with my babies.
I enter the house setting down the house keys and taking off my shoes near the back door. I walked into the bedroom. Lauryn was still asleep. She usually wakes up when i get home because of the baby. I guess the baby knows when daddy is home. I take a quick shower then made myself and lauryn breakfast when i came back she was awake and was scrolling on twitter and instagram.
"Mornin babe" she smiled to me and reached for her plate
"Be careful its a little hot"i told her as i hand her the plate and set her cup of orange juice on the nightstand. I set my plate down and held her hand we said grace together and began to eat while watching tv we previously missed.

After we ate i stacked our plates and cups and was headed out the bedroom but i noticed my brothers wallet on the floor.
I though to myself as i put the dirty dishes away in the dish washer if he stopped by. I went back in the bed room to ask.

"Hey babe did my brother stop by tonight?"
"Umm nah not earlier why?"
I picked up his wallet "because he left his wallet"
"Well maybe he left it here from the last time he came over"
I was confused and asked "why would it be in the bedroom?"
"Babe you need to sleep remember the spare bathroom had a clog in it. So i let him use the bathroom up here mustve fell out". she shrugged saying "honestly i didnt even notice it..this big belly blocks me from seeing anything down there". She then half smiled.

I went over to her. She began to cry. Sometimes she has these days were she feels fat amd ugly but i just cuddle her and let her inow id never leave her no matter how she may feel about herself shes beautiful and that i love her very much.