3

His wife is a stay at home because shes pregnant. I chuckle just thinking about it. Im going to let you in on a little something. Who do you think the baby will come out to look like?

I grabbed the spare key from the brushes and walked inside. My brother works at night and the neighborhood they live in is pretty nice but he has me check in every once in awhile but its my night for get back.

Hey baby i said sounding like my brother, not to mention yes we are twins and yes were completely opposite but i dressed, looked and sounded just like sweet ole elijah tonight.

I took off my shirt and crawled in bed she slowly turned over asking me why was i not at work.  I told her because i wanted to stay home for the night and that im always working blah blah blah. She found this sweet but i didnt. I rubbed her belly asking how was our baby. Why? because it is my baby. Awhile back i messed around with her. She wasnt aware that it was me. So yeah that baby is technically mines.

She told me good as she began to kiss me. Id never hurt her or the baby but elijah yeah he deserves it. She laid on her side as i slowly slide inside her. Tonight we went slow only because she asked thinking im elijah punk ass who cant hit shit right. Im move of a rough hot sex type of guy.
As we know elijah is always here to fuck something up. He fucked up the night by calling her phone. I told her to ignore it and she did. I grabbed her phone and deleted the call and shut off her phone. Shes mine for tonight.