Win-Win

Sometime in the night, Chris took off the clothespins, uncuffed me and covered me up. I decided to get up and make breakfast. Luckily Chris had an outfit picked out for me on the foot of the bed. When I picked it up I was very disappointed. It was the sluttyest maid outfit possible. The skirt portion was only full in the front and my whole add was on display, luckily he did give me panties, but they were definitely the vibration ones. I put the outfit in three my hair up in a bun and went down to the kitchen.

I started making avacodo toast and was actually having a lot if fun customizing it and was smiling when I walked out to the table. Then I spotted Chris. "Oh." I set down his food and then chose to sit at the other end if the table. I started eating and then I jolted in my seat. The panties started vibrating. Causing me to start moaning. "Master," I looked over to him.

"Oh." He replied to me and told me to come with his finger. He turned down the vibrations so I could walk over to him. I looked down at the ground the entire time, because I knew I was in trouble.

"I know you're mad at me, sweetheart. But if you think about it. It was a win win situation. I allowed the rules to be changed, and you got punished for your behavior. Now you're more free to do what you want, and I shouldn't have to punish you 24/7. Am I right."

I realized he was right. I did get a lot more freedom to do what I wanted. And I did deserve my punishment. "Yes, master. Thank you. I'm sorry for being a brat."

"It's okay, I know you're not used to this yet. But I want you to try your best. I know you have it in you. Plus punishing you can be fun sometimes." I couldn't help but laugh, as Chris did.

Maybe this could be okay, things were already shaping up.