f.w - and then, he smiled

Start from the beginning

he nods, "i'm finn."

"y/n."

*

the next week goes by smoothly, y/n and even becoming closer.

jack and his friends have tried several times to get finn to join their group, but it surprisingly has not worked.

the dark eyed boy was very similar to y/n, a smile never really taking over his face. she wondered why, but figured it'd be better not to ask.

today, the two were sitting on a blanket in finn's backyard, looking at the stars.

they've done this multiple times in the few weeks they've known each other, but today felt different.

"are you hungry?" finn nudged the girl, and she shook her head.

"nope, thanks."

he shifts so that he's facing her, and she does the same.

"you never eat." he raises an eyebrow.

"i do, i just haven't been hungry lately." y/n shrugs.

finn wraps his arm around the petite/average/thick girl's waist and pulls her closer to him.

"are you starving yourself?"

his question causes the girl to gasp and shake her head violently.

"the fuck? no!" she shouts, looking even directly in the eyes, "i snack every now and then. i'm just not a hungry person."

the brown mop haired boy lets go of the beautiful girl and stands up, leaving her cold.

"you'll never want to stop eating after you try my food." he reaches and arm down and helps her up.

the two teens walk into his house, y/n sitting down on a stool and watching with eagerness as finn grabs some ingredients.

twenty minutes later, he's done and handing her a plate of potato salad.

y/n takes a bite and moans at the impact of the flavors hitting her tastebuds.

finn bites his lip as he stares at the y/s/c skinned girl in adoration.

it was no lie that he was becoming infatutated with her.

once they're done eating, they go back outside, not forgetting to grab more blankets to cover themselves with.

they cuddle close, causing a warm feeling to erupt within them.

it's silent for a few minutes, before once again, finn is turning and facing the young woman.

his eyes stay locked on hers, him not being able to look away.

y/n raises an eyebrow.

"why are you looking at me like that?is there something on my face?"

finn shakes his head, "no."

"what is it, then?"

the boy raises large and shaky hand, brushing back a strand of her hair right before resting it on her cheek.

her breath hitches in her throat, watching in amazement as his lips twitch.

he's smiling.

as he grins down at y/n, it seems as if he's shining, his features more prominent than ever.

y/n lets out an odd noise, and covers her mouth in embarrassment.

"why are you hiding?" finn chuckles, hand resting on the small of her back as she shoves her face into his chest.

"that...that noise i just made." the noise falls past her y/s/c lips again.

with a shake of his head, finn chuckles.

"you've never laughed before?" he pulls her away from him so he can look into her eyes.

y/n bobs her head no.

"have you?" she asks.

"when i was really young, yeah. laughing was all i used to do."

"i like your laugh." y/n giggles, leaning closer to the pale boy.

he smiles again, grabbing her face in both of his hands.

"can i kiss you?"

y/n nods, pulling him by the shirt until their lips meet.

they don't stay attached for long, due to the huge grins on their lips.

"thanks for giving me a reason to smile." y/n whispers, pecking his lips once more.

"you too."

&&&