Season 1 AU- Clarktavia part 2

Clarke ran back to her tent and slipped inside.

Oh God Oh God Oh God!

What had she done?

How could she have been so stupid?

She lay quietly down next to Octavia and wrapped her arms desperately around her.

She tightened her grip.

She loved Octavia.

Bellamy was a temptation.

A trial she had to pass in order to be worthy of the beautiful girl in front of her.

She had failed.

But God did it feel good to fail.

She remembered his lips on her own and a shudder ran through her whole body.

"You okay baby?" Octavia asked through the veil of sleep.

Clarke falsified a smile.

"I had a bad dream." She whispered.

She felt sick to her stomach, lying to Octavia. But she would never forgive her, and there was no way she was losing Octavia over one kiss. Even if the thought of it did make her toes curl.

"Come here." Octavia said sympathetically.

She pulled Clarke into her arms, spooning her comfortingly.

Clarke could feel Octavia's heartbreak- strong and steady- through her back.

Clarke began to cry silently.

She didn't suspect a thing.

***

Bellamy Blake had stormed into the forest for some fresh air.

The sun was almost up now and he was marching angrily through the woods.

How could she do that?

How could he do that?

He shook his head.

He and Clarke had something magnetic.

It was spiritual, not practical.

He would never deliberately hurt his sister but man Clarke was making it hard.

She had said that she wanted him, but couldn't.

He knew then that she was a good person who had made a mistake, while he was the ass that imposed the mistake onto her.

He thought of his baby sister, lying in the arms of the girl he wanted.

His blood boiled.

With rage, jealously, lust.

He couldn't fathom how he could want something and not want something at the same time.

Guilt filled him.

He screamed, loudly for a moment, letting his frustrations flow onto the wind.

Taking another step forward, Bellamy spilled over, his foot slipping on a loose rock.

He fell a short while down a hill and into a small river.

He screamed again, this time with a long string of curses accompanying it.

***

Clarke Griffin woke to the sound of screaming.

She shook Octavia.