Chapter 2 (Game plan)

Steve's POV:

Steve walked into the avengers meeting room exactly on time, 10 o'clock. nick wanted to tell us our game plan for tomorrow mornings mission

I looked around the room to see Bruce, Clint and Tony, all sitting together. Clint and Tony were talking about their love life. I sat right next to Tony.

Steve waved. "hey guys."

Tony looked at me with a grin on his face. "hey Capsicle. how are you and your girlfriend?"

Steve looked very confused. "what are you talking about I don't have a girlfriend?"

Clint laughed. "haha we mean Natasha!"

Steve was astonished and a bit mad. "she isn't my girlfriend! she is my FRIEND!"

Both Clint and Tony were laughing hysterically.

Tony sill laughing. "damn cap, we were only joking!"

Clint asked. " where is Natasha anyways?"

Steve quickly replied "oh Natasha said her and Maria were going to be late"

Steve had a puzzled face. "why did you think we were going out?"

Tony shrugged his shoulders and replied "well you guys are pretty close."

Steve still with a puzzled. "well that's what friends do! right?"

Clint looked at Tony, then back to Steve "uhhh sure Steve... Anyways back to your love life. We need to get you a girlfriend!"

Tony raised his eyebrows and looked really excited. "ya I'm having a party next week maybe we can find a girlfriend for you!"

Steve looked worried. "Oh I'm not sure if I'm ready for that..."

Natasha's POV:

Me and Maria walked into the room a couple minutes late.

Maria looked at the 4 boys "hey guys!"

Natasha sat next to Steve.

Nat smiled "hey Steve"

Steve smiled back "hey"

Natasha asked Steve "so what were you guys talking about?"

Steve quickly said "nothing!"

Clint looked at Steve "what are you talking about?"

Tony looked at the two girls "we are trying to find Steve a girlfriend at my party next week."

Natasha's eyes widened, she quietly said "oh do you have any one in mind?"

Steve looked nervous when he looked at his friends "uhhh no..."

Maria looked enthusiastic "oh oh oh I think I know some girls."

Nick walked into the room wearing a black coat with black pants.

Nick looked at everyone with a serious face "ok guys let's get to business! now our mission is to download HYDRA's secret plans. we aren't sure what the plans are, but we know they are up to something. also we believe one of our stupid ass enemies are working with HYDRA."

Tony obnoxiously waves his hand "uh where are we exactly going!"

Nick glared at Tony " I was getting there. we are going to Moscow, Russia. now for your objectives. starting with Maria. we need you to fly the quinjet and to make sure you get everyone on that ship and everyone off. You think you can do that?" Maria nodded

"Ok next is Clint. your job is to stay on top of the building and protect anyone who needs help"

Clint looked at nick "no problem"

Nick looked back at Bruce "ok now your job is easy....smash"

Bruce looked up and grinned "seems easy for me."

Nick had a stern face "ok now Tony I need you to be responsible and download the the computers content on this flash drive. If you lose this I will Kick your ass. so don't lose it."

Tony grabbed the flash drive "no promises!"

Nick turned to Natasha and Steve "now for you two. I need you guys to take the ground. there should be about 20 armed men. you think you guys can take that on" Natasha looked at Steve "of corse we can!"

Nick looked at everyone "ok I'll see you guys at 6 am."

Break

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha and Steve were walking side by side back to their rooms.

Nat looked Steve in his blue eyes and put on a poker face. " since when did you want a girlfriend?"

Steve looked back at her. "the guys wanted me to, but I'm not really interested right now I'd rather just hang out with you guys and help out with missions."

Natasha thought to herself... maybe I should help him find a girlfriend. I'd rather hang out with him all day, but it seems like he hasn't been in love in a long time and it would be for the best...

Natasha looked at the ground instead of looking Steve in the eye she quietly said. "I think you should find a girl. you may not want to, but trust me I would love spending every day with you, but you should take some time off see a girl that makes you happy."

Steve looked confused. "well you make me happy and your my best friend, so that's good enough for me!"

Natasha looked right into Steve's eyes. he tucked a pice of her hair behind her ear then hugged her tight.

Natasha felt safe whenever she was with Steve. as she opened her door she turned her head and said "good night"

When she walked into her room, she plopped down on her bed and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Sorry it took a while. everything got deleted.

Hope you like it. Comment what you think!