"yes you did" he said chuckling.

"like for real i might trip or fall in a hole just staring at this body" i mumbled under my breath and thank god he didn't hear me.
We reached out the front door and I stopped him.
"David, i'm sorry about what happened few minutes ago, I didn't think you'll get that mad" I said looking at his piercing grey eyes.
"Don't apologize sweetheart, it's all good" he said smiling and I smiled back.
"Common" he said opening the door and I walked out, the weather was beautiful, the sun was still making her way to the sky, a small wave of fresh air tickled my shoulders.
"Remind me, where are we going?" I said and he smirked.
"I have a place, you might like" he said and I raised my brow.
"What type of place your not going to rape me right? For real I'm keeping my virginit-" I stopped myself before going any farther , I can feel my cheeks turn bright red.
"You're a virgin?" he said smirking and I turned around before he could see me blushing.
"Its okay, nothing to be ashamed of" he said and I saw his smirk grow bigger, this is so embarrassing.
"You said we are going on a run?" I said, making my eyes meet his.
"Just shut up and follow me" he said and I chuckled.
We started trotting away from the mansion, we didn't talk or say something, we were just enjoying the summer fresh air.
"David" I said, breaking the not-awkward silence.
"Yes?" he said taking a quick glance at me then he continued trotting.
"You got angry when I called you by your full name, why?" I asked, without daring to look at him in the eyes.
"It brought me some awful memories" he calmly said, but I could sense sadness in his voice.
"What type of memories?" I asked him and I heard him breathing heavily next to me.
"Gattino, I can't tell you" he said and I nodded though he's not looking at me, I didn't want to push him further to tell me.
"Why aren't you in Italy , since you're italian?" I said, I feel like I'm asking too much, but I need to know more about him.
"Because in Italy, I will be a different person" he said and I took a glance at him then i turned away, focusing back on the road.
"Why" DAMN PERSEPHONE, YOUR ASKING A LOT OF QUESTIONS.
"Gattino, you're asking a lot of questions" he said in a deep, low and hot voice.
"I want to know more about you Spades" I said, forcing a nervous chuckle, can this be any more awkward?.
"I will be a different person. Well because I will be again face to face with the people who made me like this, after my dad's disappearance, I wasn't capable of being a mafia boss, though everyone in the gang stood by my side and helped me through thick and thin, but some of them, well didn't like the idea of me being a boss, not that they want to be in my shoes, no. They wanted to make me a good boss, and by that, I was stuck in the worst two months in my entire life, and I'm not talking more, you know too much about me and it's not safe for you anymore" he said chuckling, but it wasn't any chuckle, it was a sad chuckle, an angry chuckle and most importantly, a forced chuckle.
After a quiet trotting, we reached to an abounded building.
"That's an abounded factory" he said as we both stood in front of the building, checking it out.
"Yah sure you ain't gonna rape me up there?" I said taking a quick glance at him.
"Let's go silly" he said chuckling and I followed him inside this creepy abounded factory.
David pushed the door open causing me to open my eyes wide, is this legal? what the fuck?.
"Are you going to get in or do I have to wait for you?" david's voice roared in my ear causing me to jump out of my thoughts and i slowly started walking to him.

"what happened here?" i asked David while slowly following behind him. the walls we're all rotten black , like it got burnt or something.

"this place was the most successful honey factory in town , but on July the 18th a couple of years ago , something wrong happened to the machines , causing the entire place to burn" David said in a low tone. 

"on that day ,more than 25 soul went high flying to god , they all had families waiting for them , but death was hungry for some spirits، and only 6 survived, and they never talked about what happened in here , some horrible memories i guess " he calmly said , such a disturbing story.

"and remind me , why did we come here?" i roared in a low tone . WHAT? DON'T BLAME ME HE MIGHT RAPE ME IN HERE.

"everyday i go running , and this place is wonderful for relaxing , taking the weight of the world from my shoulders and just relax" he said while inhaling then exhaling loudly.

"how do you relax when you sit here? the black walls made me piss myself" i yelled at him, for real this place is scary.

"sugar, i don't sit here , follow me" he said in a bored tone like it's the most obvious thing in the world. we started walking upstairs. in each step i take, a creepy squeak noise echo through this horrible, disturbing place. after what seemed like climbing Khalifa tower , we reached to a huge door, David opened the door and i was face to face with the most beautiful view in my life.

"wow" was the only 3 words that left my mouth , the view was breath taking. the sun was still rising, i can see the entire town from here.

"do you like it?" David said from behind , i nodded, not being able to say a single word.

"follow me , if you want a better view" he whispered in my ear and i follow behind him, after walking a little , we reached to a big wall but not that big.

"you go first" David said smirking and i smirked back , little do you know i'm a pro in climbing these stuff. without giving him any second to react , i jumped on the wall, causing my feet to get glued on wall and my hands holding a hard rock from above , then within second i gathered my strength and i jumped high, landing on the top perfectly , and i looked down at David and his eyes we're wide open , i smirked and turned around and i was frozen in my track, the view is not only breath taking , it's also words taking.

"beautiful , just like the person watching it" David huskily whispered in my ear , sending shivers through my spine.

"Davi-" i turned around but i stopped myself from saying another word , my face was only inches away from David, i can feel his minty breath tickling my skin , his eyes we're focused on my...lips.

"David , umm we should g-get going n-now" DAMN PERSEPHONE, YOU CAN'T SPEAK BECAUSE YOU'R ATTENTION IS ON HIS LIPS.

"hush baby girl"he said in a husky voice which made want to kiss him right away. he lowered his head until he reached my ear , i was frozen in my spot.

"sugar , i know you want me, i know you're imagining me, imagining my head between you're thighs, i will give you so much pleasure you will be calling me daddy"he whispered in my ear, on the right hand i wanted to slap him for talking dirty to me , but on the other hand i was melting from his words damn persephone.

"let's go sugar we might be late" he whispered again in my ear then he turned around. David spades, i hate you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE.
XOXO