The Jetset Life

Corls POV :

After telling sketch everything he said I could stay there while things cleared up and I sorted my mind out..

2 Denis :staying with scoop for awhile can we forget about what happened =)

I was happy to forget with Denis but with y/n I wanted to know what that guy was doing!

2 Y/n: why was there a dude in your house, and you don't love me anymore do you!

It'd be awhile until I hear back from them, Denis just dazes forever thinking bout what to write, and y/n hardly ever uses her phone.

"Akkk" Sketch yelps "what's wrong?" I reply "just dropped my coffee everywhere and OW now I'm in pain!" I run into the kitchen, grab a cloth, and damp it with wet water "here sketch!" I throw the damp cloth at him as he whimpers "how hot do you have your coffee!?" I spout.
"V hotttt!" he screeched.
"do you need a hospital or anything!?" I panic. "no-no, I should be fine it's cooling down already, ow, thanks" Sketch says impaired. 

Denis : I guess, but this isn't the first time it's happened, we should address it.. :/

Oh good. Denis didn't take the world to reply! And we will forget. Im not addressing him and his stupid teenage crush on me.
No reply on y/n yet, she doesn't look me anymore, I know it! She's in love with that pretty boiiiii :(. I start to sigh rolling back my eyes on the idea that pretty boiii is probably groping her right now.
"I know that look.. Eh, what's wrong?" Sketch kindly tries with me
"Sketch everything I've told you practically" I sigh "look here" I hold up my phone for sketch to see showing him the text "I know - I know it's really pathetic! But do you think it's cause she doesn't want to talk to me, because I'm not him" I mutter sadly. "buddy...

Sketch goes on comforting me and telling me all his experiences. None of them help. But sketch didn't need to help as he was helping already letting me stay.

A/n :Hi I'm the author and I tried to write lots but then it started getting rubbish and you guys deserve the best content so I scraped alot..I'm currently alone for lunch again so trying to kill time with writing :P

~lOvE yOuR sHoEs AnD tOoDeRlOoS~