St.Christopher

CORLS POV :After the awhile everything calmed down, we were all speaking again as normal but a few glares were shot my way by sketch and odd looks by Denis, sub wasn't talking to me. XD ik,,,
)) (time jump) ((
It was Saturday night (amen) and I was going for a quick toke (smoke) outside the back of mine and Denis' apartment,, Denis seem to not mind he just paused the emoji movie and waited for me,, I couldn't help but feel guilty though, I could slowly feel my mouth burn after every puff and therefore slowly feel the ruptures of my life tearing from me..

"Corl! You done yet!?" denis calls
"yep coming" I sigh crusting my cigarette into the ground and waltzing back into our home.
As I sit next to Denis I hear him sigh as the smokey smell of my breath knocks at his nose. "gosh Denis can we just get on with the movie!" I yell "corl calm down.."he huffs scuffing his feet at the floor"I look at him with sad eyes and furrowed eyebrows" why do you keep getting pissy at me, ever since you saw me smoking.. Its like, you see me differently, I feel like your looking down on me.. "I muttered sadly. I look away from Denis a little embarrassed for getting sharing, I can feel Denis glare on me." geez, Corl. I didn't know you felt so.. Insecure. I would never be looking down on you, I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to smoke it's dangerous! I don't want to loose you!" Denis erupts with words and movement. He grabs my shoulders and shakes them" I don't want to loose you!. There's a lot of heat in the moment. Denis hands ease off my shouders and finds a way onto my chest as Denis starts to lean in closer. I feel my heart racing. My mind dazed. As I take in the moment my quick mind has to come into action. What do I do. In a split second I flap my hands around like a mad man "argh!" I blurt as I push Denis off me and stand up dusty myself off. "yer... Umm.. where are you going?" Denis awkwardly scratched the back off his neck looking lopsided at me. "o-out"I stutter leaving the apartment and making my way down the streets.

But where to now?