Chapter. 1

I looked around my new apartment and decided to explore a bit. Not that I could actually go far in a one storey house.

Let's look in my room first. I picked up my pug Tortilla and carried him to my room. Being the idiot I am I pushed the door instead of pulled. Not that I cared, we were gonna move in less than a week again.

This room was actually pretty big compared to all my past rooms. The boxes were stacked up. Well four boxes. My bed was there, so I plopped myself on my bed and sighed.

"Well Tortilla, another country another room. Look at me being all social..." I said to my dog. Who probably understood me. She looked at me with her giant eyes.

I just sat in my room thinking. I used to love moving, but not anymore. It gets pretty lonely. I wonder what it would be like having friends.

I looked outside my window to see 12 year olds, I think, playing soccer. They were loud, but at least they weren't lonely.

I looked behind me to see my mom leaning against the door way. "I have a surprise." She said in a giddy voice.

Your divorcing Stephan? I thought quietly.

"Unless you're divorcing with Stephan I don't wanna hear it." I say in a bored voice.

Ignoring me my mom continued in her giddy voice. What could possibly be that exciting? "We're not moving anymore! Your father got a job and we're staying! And you're going to school tomorrow! Isn't it great? You don't have to be homeschooled anymore!"

While it is true I've been homeschooled my whole life mom wasn't gonna fool me with this April Fools joke.

"Haha nice joke mom," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. "I know it's April Fools day. I'm not dumb."

"I'm not joking." My mom crossed her arms over her chest. "You're going to go to that one across the street. Enver High School."

"Okay... Sure."

~KNOCK KNOCK~

"I'll get it mom." I walked to the door with Tortilla in my arms. I opened the door to see a very pretty girl who looks about my age with gorgeous dark black hair, dark brown eyes and REALLY long lashes. Her skin was slightly brown. She had the widest smile I've ever seen.

"Welcome! I see you're new here!" Her voice was perky but not like fake perkiness but she was genuinely bubbly. I put down Tortilla and she scampered off doing whatever.

"Um yeah," Me being the awkward turtle I am spoke quietly. "We just moved in today."

"Really?! I was deciding wether I should have came a greeted you but then I thought maybe you were tired! It's great your not! Do you need help unpacking?" The girl spoke really fast I could hardly understand what she was saying.

"Am I scaring you? Sorry I get really excited when I meet new people. What's your name? I'm Jasmine Arielle Paz!" She did look like a Jasmine.

"I'm Calypso Juno Linn. Nice to meet you." I put out my hand but instead she took me in for a hug.

"Nice to meet you too! By the way you have a really pretty name! I can tell your named after A) Calypso a Nymph and B) Juno the Roman name for Hera the Greek goddess! That's funny I have a best friend named Hera! I guess it's like you're the Roman version of my friend or whatever and vice versa! What school are you going to?" Does she ever breathe?

"I'm going to the one across the street." Of course I am you idiot...

"OH MY GOSH YAYYY!!!! We're going to the same high school! TEAM FALCON CAW CAAAWW!!!!" She has a lot of spirit. "Wait I don't think that's a Falcon..... Oh well! You're gonna love it there! I will be your personal guide along with my best friends!" More people to talk to? Ugh. "I'll introduce them tomorrow."

I heard across the hall a female voice. "JASMINE TIME FOR DINNER."

"Oh! Gotta go! Well see you tomorrow! Let's walk to school together! BYEEEEEEE!!!!" Jasmine dashed to her apartment and shut her door.

"Cally? Who was that?" A gruff voice said behind me. Ugh. It's Stephan.

"A person? Don't call me Cally." I rolled my eyes and walked to my room with Tortilla behind me, she had her food bowl in her mouth. Oh right.

I went to the kitchen to get some dog food for Tortilla, I also poured out some water for her. I pat her head and she nuzzled around my leg.

"Cal it's time for dinner dear." My mom said.

I plopped myself on a chair and rested my elbows on the table.

"Elbows off the table Cal." My mom said without looking back.

"What are we having?" I asked. I put my arms on my lap.

"We're having pizza, I'm ordering from Domino's" She answered picking up the phone. "Usual ham and pineapple?" I nodded my head.

I looked out my window and I saw a girl getting picked on by two identical girls. I wanted to help her so I opened the door to my balcony and went up to the girls and tapped them on the shoulders.

They turned around to me and I got kinda intimidated. They were like Siamese cats. They shot daggers through their eyes with their piercing blue eyes.

I gulped and said. "Stop picking on her."

"What's zit too yah? Stay out of it." The one on the right said.

"Just stop picking on her! Or... I'll..."

Don't say tell your mother, don't say tell your mother.

"Or I'll tell your mother!" Goddammit Calypso! I'll throw you in Tartarus for this.

The two twins cracked up. Even the girl they were picking on was trying not to giggle.

The one on the left pretended to wipe a tear off. "Thanks for the laugh dahling!! Just note for next time don't get in our way." They shoved me and walked on.

"Thanks for sticking up to them for me! I absolutely hate those girls. I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?"

~BEEP BEEP~

Before I could answer a phone started beeping. "Oh 'scuse me it's my friend Jasmine." I'm guessing she's that girl I met. "Yeah, uh huh, really? That's cool, see ya bae." She hung up.

"To answer your question from earlier yeah I'm new. What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Hera Shea. And you're don't tell me, Calypso Juno Linn." I nodded my head. "So you're the girl Jasmine's been rambling on about. She said something about you being my Roman counterpart or whatever. You seem nice. Well anyway I have to head home, thanks for standing up to them for me, see you tomorrow."

I waved my hand as Hera walked away. I walked back to my kitchen and the pizza arrived. The house was filled with the aroma of the pizza. Is this scent a candle or something? Cause I'd love to buy it.

What I noticed about Hera she's more laid back than Jasmine but she still seems nice.

I ate, washed up, got my p.j's on and went to my bed with Tortilla snuggled up beside me. I'm gonna have a long day tomorrow, I thought as I drifted to sleep.

A/N so yeah this happened. Tell me what you think, suggestions are open and yeah! So I figured out how to update my stories again. It wasn't appearing for some reason but whatever.

Comment, vote and share!!! Please?
BYEEEEEEEEE BOO'S!!!