"It's nothing, babe. Come on and sit with me." Scarlett said looking up him with a pout and her hands connecting to his. Benny looked at her with an raised eyebrow before he sighed and sat between Scarlett and Jamie.

The boys started to trickle into the living room and pick spots to settle down and watch the movie that displayed on the screen.

"W-What's your name?" Smalls asked Ally shyly, sitting down onto the couch in between Scarlett and Ally. He grabbed a small blanket from the couch and wrapped it around himself.

Ally smiled at him, "Allison, but you can call me Ally." She stuck out her hand, to which Smalls shook quickly.

Smalls blushed, losing eye contact, "Uh, S-Scotty Smalls, but can call me Scott or Smalls, w-which ever you like." Scarlett smiled at the two before leaning back against Benny who wrapped a tight arm around her causing her to wince and he looked at her concerned.

Scarlett shook her head, "I'm fine, don't worry." Benny frowned but placed a gentle kiss onto her forehead and letting her lay on him.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

When the movie ended, half of the boys were asleep, including Jamie and Scarlett. Ally noticed by the end of the movie the Scott had fallen fast asleep on her shoulder, causing her to smile and lean back into the couch, bringing a blanket over them and closing her eyes.

Benny looked around and saw Squints making his way out of the living room filled with small snorers, "Squints, where you going?" Benny whispered, looking over to his friend.

Squints rubbed his eyes tiredly, "I'm gonna go and sleep in Ham's bed. I'm not diggin the floor." Squints whispered before going up the stairs and finding his way into Ham's room.

Benny sighed, also finding it uncomfortable to sleep on the couch between Scarlett and some girl he didn't really know, so he decided that he wasn't going to sleep on the couch.

Benny carefully wrapped his arms under a peacefully sleeping Scarlett, every now and then checking to see if he bothered Jamie next to him, and lifting her body with a blanket into his arms.

He held Scarlett close as he made his way up the stairs and found her room, lightly kicking the ajar door open and laying Scarlett down onto the bed. He turned and shut the door before he went and took off his shoes, his jeans, his shirt and hat, leaving him in a tank top and his boxers.

"Benny?" A soft mumble was heard from behind him causing him to turn around and see Scarlett looking around confused.

Benny walked over to the bed and sat down in front her, collecting her hands, "I was just taking you to bed." Scarlett nodded, looking at him with half opened eyes and Benny smiled at that before turning to turn off the lamp.

"Can you help me take off my clothes?" Scarlett tiredly asked, leaning her head against his shoulder causing him to stop reaching for the lamp. Benny blushed but nodded anyways, ignoring all of the dirty thoughts that were currently running through his head.

He stood from the bed and helped Scarlett lift the dress that she wore that day over her head and easily pulled off her socks, knowing that she didn't like sleeping with them on to bed. He frowned at the big bruise on her stomach he caught sight of before she pulled the blanket over herself slightly.

Scarlett sighed tiredly before falling back onto the bed, spreading herself out as she fell back asleep. Benny stared at her gorgeous body, not caring because he realized that she was his and he was hers, he was aloud to at least look wasn't he?

Benny licked his lips as he looked over her long legs, her rounded butt, her exposed stomach and over to her chest, only a little bra covering over her boobs. He began to feel his lower half tighten around his boxers and decided that that was enough and thought it was best to get to sleep.

The teen boy turned off the small lamp before hopping into Scarlett's bed and allowing Scarlett to lay herself on him as soon as he lifted up his covers, he loved the warmth from her anyway. Benny closed his eyes and gently wrapped his long arms around Scarlett, acting as a security blanket for her as the two teens slept in the quiet night.

a/n: sorry for not updating in forever. school started up again and you know the deal. I've also been dealing with some mental issues so pls bare wit me.

Word count: 1973 im so sorry for the really short chapter I just wanted to update something

VOTE/COMMENT

ILYSM💖