FOUR

Not even the next week, Jungkook had made his way into the hearts of your parents. He even started to visit daily while you were in your library trying to find books to satisfy your boredom. He had swindled his way into your parents lives. Who possibly knows he if was feeding lies or not. Your parents loved him.

Even brought it up to you about how they were so ecstatic to know that the Jeon family were partnering with them on their newest project. You were just caught in the middle of everything. 

"Y/n..." I was snapped out of my book, looking up to meet eyes with Jungkook himself. "What." I ask, unamused at his attempt to get closer.

"We should go get some food to eat. I'm starving." He leans his head across the table, arms propping up his chin. "Then go get food." I state bluntly as I raise my brow and return back to the book at hand.

The next second, I see my eyes flash and the book is taken from my grasp. "Hey-" And the next, he has me on my feet and being pulled right behind him. "Jungkook!" I snap as I try tugging back my arm from his grip. "We're going to eat. I don't know about you, but I hear someone's stomach rumbling, despite the 'I'm not hungry'." My face turns bright red as I grumble. 

He even heard your stomach rumble? Why was he so preceptive.

──

Jungkook stands still as we both looks up at the convenience store in front of us. "What happened to being rich and getting the finest dine?" I question as he shrugs. "Sometimes it's better when you just lounge instead of feeling the need to be so perfect in the eyes of others." I gulp, nodding my head.

I guess it would be nice to finally chill and be away from the eyes of prey, watching to see if you make any mistakes. Camera's ready to spout the biggest nonsense they could capture. I follow close behind him as I watch him go straight to the ramen isle. I follow behind, snatching up a bowl of my favorite dish.

"I'll take this." I state as he nods, grabbing a few more items before heading to the cashier. We pay for our meals as we walk to the nearest window seat. We both open our bowls, watching the water steam and heat the food. "Do you usually do this?" I ask as I raise my brows. "Only when I feel suffocated." Why was he becoming so relatable? Suffocating in your home own. Feeling tied down in being a perfect example. 

I shook my head, I shouldn't be caught up in his tricks. He's just trying to get on my good side. I took my chopsticks before digging into the noodles. They were warm, and delicious.

As the hour pass, I find myself walking right behind Jungkook, heading back to my house. "It doesn't hurt to open up... you know." He slowly says as I looks up to meet eyes with him. "What do you mean?" I ask as I watch his expression. "You're always so tense. I'm just trying to lighten the mood." He states softly as he speaks up again.

"I'm not trying to be the bad guy." He states as he turns back and walks away.

Was my actions really saying such? I shake my head as I slap my face. This is what you wanted. He needs to find you as a bad match. Even if he says all these things. They could all just be words he says to everyone. I take a deep breath and continue walking.

I shouldn't let him get what he wants.