ONE

Today was your typical Monday for the early birds. Opposite of what you'd call, you.

"Y/n! If you don't get up this instant, I'll come up there to drag you down here for breakfast!"

The words your mother had bitterly spat out from downstairs made your eyes open and your feet up off the bed.

Changing into your uniform for work; gathering all the items you've been assigned to use while at work, you set your foot at the top of the stairs.

"MOM!"

Those were the magic words you get to use in order to gain what you want. Spoiled is what people would say. I mean, you wouldn't disagree either. You really did get what you wanted done.

Once she was in view you took your chance to throw down the fake spiders you had bought a while back. This trick had always worked on her.

"Y/n! You prankster! Just come down and eat!"

After the frightening wail she sent the whole house, you chucked in delight, trotting down the stairs to the latter.

Skidding passed her with a wicked grin splattered across your delicate skin, you sent your mother a small kiss to the cheek, before setting yourself into the chair in the dining hall.

You sat down, greeting your dad who smiled in return when you arrived. The newspapers in his grasp being placed upon the table when the maids came into the room. Carts sliding against the ground before coming to a stop next to you.

You grinned in ecstasy, thanking the maids when they set the food down and not a second to spare, you dug in.

You gulped down your food, signaling and requesting your mother and father to quickly word of what they were going to say. They both took in a deep breath before speaking.

"You're getting married,"

Dropping your fork with a gasp escaping your lips, you stood from your seat allowing the dark colored chair to tip and fall over.

"You can't be serious!"

"Y/n, it's for the company... You're getting married to the Jeon's son next week."