TWO

You entered your work building, opening the doors wide to see your friend in delight. Apparently your parents and the Jeons had already posted the arranged marriage on the internet. Now everyone knew.
"Tell me, did you see him yet?"

Sending your friend an arched brow for a specific statement to her words, she gave a low groan.

"I'm asking if you've seen what your 'husband' looks like yet!" Rolling your eyes you let a chuckle leave your lips. You sat in your seat as your friend pulled out a chair next to you.

"I haven't. My parents are strict to a point I'm not allowed to be out of the house unless it's work related."

Sona, with her blonde hair and auburn dyed tips gave you a slap to the arm with a angered rushed tone following pursuit.

"You have to stand up! Don't let your parents control your life! You're twenty two this year!"

Typing into your keyboard that sat on the table, you entered your password to gain access to your files.

"Sona, if I was able to do that, I would've done it years ago."

Hearing a pitch scream made you jump in your seat, your friend laughing her ass off at your reaction.

Twisting your chair to where the sound came, your friend in pursuit both groaned. Her change of emotion was incredible. Disgust was plastered on her face the minute your brother entered the room. She's always had this rivalry with him and you never knew why. 

"Be prepared Y/n..."

Your brother trotted to where you were placed in the business, snatching your wrist before making you stand from your seat and away from the crowd. Your friends face stretches with worry and before she could chase after you, you disappear from her sight.

Rounding to a secluded area, your brother turned around with a worried face.

"Noona, I'm only going to say this once or I'll be caught, but run! Don't get married to this guy! He's crazy and you don't want anything to do with this guy! I repeat, you can't get married to him!"

He shook your shoulders as he looked around. You nodded your head, watching him keep his nervous state upon his lips and eyes.

"He's even here in this building Y/n! You've got to get out of here!" Before your brother could drag you out of the building to get away, a man came trotting through the doors of the elevator you were just about to enter.

"Hm? So you're my wife..." A low chuckle followed the voice, making you lift your head up. Jeon Jungkook. Everyone knew his face and his name. Why didn't you think about it when your parents mentioned the "Jeons." It was obvious. The two largest and wealthiest companies coming together to help each other?

That would be a dream come true if you didn't know what they really were like.

And at this point, you've decided to listen to your brother. You're leaving this place. Your parents could always find a replacement for the marriage.

There was no way you were going to marry this guy.