BTS - Guys in Indian High schools

Seokjin🌹
-ladies man ,  good looking has all the self confidence in the world.

-gets 10 proposals birthday but rejects them all with a smile cause he is waiting for that one chashmish girl (you) to notice him.

-Ricky Behl theme plays as he enters with his bag partially hanging on his shoulder.

-get scolded by the PE teacher everyday because of his different hairstyles.

-most frequent visitor of Boy's washroom coz he has to make sure he looks 'hero' all the time.

Yoongi🌷
-That last bench se comment karne waala ladka

-Keeps class entertained with his dialogues with the teacher.

-his sarcastic laugh is enough to BURN.

-no one can win a verbal war with him

-never leaves a chance to fight with that one girl(you) whom he secretly likes

- Y/N: apna muh band rakh tu Yoongi.
Yoongi-(smirks) krr de
*Class hoots*

Hoseok🌻
-"Dancer Bbf"

-is friendly with almost everyone since the whole School knows him for his dancing skills.

-is really loud and joking about anything so people generally don't take him seriously.

-confesses to that one girl (you) several times but she never takes it seriously and thinks he's joking as he always laughs in the end.

-he is over dramatic too , so he goes into his emo phase+ Arijit Singh songs phase several times a month.

-Y/N: what happened Hobi?
Hobi: Dil toot gya (places hands on his chest)

Y/N: natak band krr aur ye bta math ka assignment hua?

Namjoon🍁
-That "accha ladka" who is in Race for first position in academics.

-can do debates , speechs ,quizzes and every other thing that requires literary and verbal skills and intelligence of course.

-Loves to hate that one topper girl (you) in front of everyone but is actually a softie inside.

-Will help in studies when you go sick,coz he knows no one else in class studies seriously , but shows that he is doing a favour (even when you clearly did not ask him to).

-is serious at all times and rarely smiles, but when he does. . . .  its killer.

-Understands all the double meaning jokes but pretends that he doesn't.

Jimin🌿
-that chupa rustom

-utna shareef hai nhi jitna dikhta hai.

- the one who tells those double meaning jokes.

-Good at studies but "dhyaan yaha vaha rehta hai varna 1st aata".

-part of that evil gossip group who knows all the ships and who is going out with who.

-has been to principle's office with his 'group' several times.

Taehyung🍀
-Accha ladka/ Topper ka best friend.

-doesn't talk that much but is friendly.

-exceptionally handsome but doesn't realise why he catches at least five Girls staring at him during the class.

-thinks that they probably staring at the topper.

-Art teacher likes him alot for his out of box ideas.

-cultural secretary since he is unusually good at planning things.

-is highly confused when people laugh at them double meaning jokes.

-Lowkey a peace maker between topper vs topper and sarcastic vs sarcastic battle.

Jungkook💐
-Vo ladka whose guts are hated by every girl , but all of them have accepted that he  indeed is really  hot.

-loves the "girls vs boys" thing.

-engages in useless banter with that one girl (you) whom he has secretly a crush on

kook: I hate girls , din bhar bak bak krti hai

Y/N: toh tu kaunsa chup rhta hai

- always has his sidekick with him , linked shoulders , rolling eyes on every damn thing and showing off muscles.

-good at sports and co curricular and never ceases to show off when his team wins.

-Deliberately makes you jealous by paying attention to "didi's" who are interested in him.