" what ?" I asked Alice raising my eyebrow.

" Alice...." she cut me off" I know Bella I am happy you heard your heart" she smiled widely .

" you have a golden heart Bella " Jasper smiled and went with Alice to his desk. I took my article novel and began reading it.

~•~•~•EDWARD'S POV~•~•~•

I was mad very mad at that dog Jacob how dare he! he proposed Bella at front of me! but why am I mad? I hate Bella I hate her. but from day one when I saw those chocolate brown eyes... I hate her. she is not my types her perfect body at perfect curves. her natural beauty anyone can fall...but not me I hate her. hah! she refused him.

" man she's hot! every boy want her on bed! "my elder brother emmiet Cullen muttered. he is my elder brother. he is a buff and pale with baby blue eyes. I gave him a death glare.

" you want me to tell rose." I threatened him. he surrendered. Rosalie Cullen is his wife with blond hair and black eyes.

Bella was writing something on paper when Alice interrupted her.

" shopping ! shopping now Bella !" Alice sang as Bella rolled her eyes and shook her head as no. she hates shopping.

" Alice my car is on service I had to go home early" she said and picked her bag and dashed out afraid of Alice. I laughed Bella hates shopping maybe I can irritate her by this.

" bye Edward!" Tanya denali said she has a huge crush on me. but my mind wraps only by Bella. I hate her. I smiled at Tanya and took my keys of silver Volvo and went out. then I heard Bella humming. I had never heard her sing but I always knew music is her life.

heartbeat fast,

colors and promises

how I will be the brave

how can I love when

I am afraid to fall

watching you stand alone

all the my doubts

suddenly goes away somehow

one step closer

I had died everyday waiting for us

darling don't be afraid

I had love you

for a thousand year

for a thousand more

she started walking away I moved to stop her but she took a taxi and went home. I was just standing there speechless amazed by her beautiful voice

*******************************

this is the first chapter of my book . I hope you enjoyed it. update soon.

also read these books in wattpad written by me

1. FALLING FOR TRUE LOVE

2. TWILIGHT : WHITE LIGHTS

3. TWILIGHT NEW LIFE

author

manisha666