Chapter Thirteen

Hey guys, how are you!? Im finally updating im so so sorry for such a long wait i am trying to update but ita

nevee worked out but ive finally have thank you all who stuck around i love you so so much, hope you enjoy this chapter :)

NICO POV~

I woke up to loud banging i opened my eyes, I tried to move but i was tied up, Again..... I groaned and turned my head, Annabeth was laying on the floor unconcious.

"ANNABETH", I yelled. No response came. The old building started making a eerie creaking noise.

"Quiet child", Said a deep voice from across the room. My eyes adjusted to the lighting standing there was two ugly Cyclopes (sorry Tyson). One had denim jean, Wranger's XXXL with a NY Yankees shirt on. The other one had a black cotton suit . Ugly 1 with the jeans walked over to Annabeth and started playing with her hair.

"DON'T TOUCH HER", I screamed at him. He turned to me and smiled with his gross crooked teeth.

"Aw is she you're little girlfriend, I didn't think a Son of Hades would have any friends", He said and laughed thinking he was the funniest thing on earth. I gritted my teeth.

"No not my girlfriend, But a powerful demi-god's and if he finds out you touched or hurt her your going to be in big trouble", I spat at him regarding the last comment he said. He stood up and walked over to me.

"How about you get ugly 2 to come over and i'll tell you , But i got to whisper it", I said. Denim's clenched his jaw then turned to his friend.

"Come here", He demanded ugly 2, He shuffled over to us and they both bent there heads closer so i could whisper.

"Behind you moron's", I said. They both looked at me then they both evaporated into monster dust, Behind them was Annabeth holding two knives in her hand.

"I fell asleep", She said jokingly. I laughed.

" Ya, I realized", She just smiled. She cut my ropes free and we left the old apartment building back out to the streets of New York. The van that was following us the night before was parking out front, So it must of been the uglies who were stalking us. We kept walking for awhile until we got to a rich suburbs of the city.

"How do you know where she lives", I asked.

"Percy and I came and visited her sometimes", Annabeth answered. We stopped at a huge gated mansion, Annabeth buzzed in.

"Hello, Welcome to the 'Dare' residence. Business or vister?", A man said through a speaker. 

"We're friends of Rachel's is she home?", Annabeth asked throught the speaker. It was silent for a few seconds than a diffent voice answered.

"Umm Hello..", It was Rachel.

"Rachel, It's Annabeth and NIco we need to talk, It's an emergency", A clicking sound came from the gate and it slowly creaked open.

"Come on in", Rachel announced, We followed the driveway up to a huge glass door. Rachel was waiting there smiling.

"Annabeth it's so good to see you", She ran and hugged Annabeth.

"Yeah you to Rachel". Rachel pulled away and looked at Annabeth and her smile whiped away.

"You guy's didn't come here for a visit", Annabeth looked down to her tuffed up sneakers.

"No.... Perc-", She stuttered. I stepped in.

"Somethings wrong with Percy but we don't know what", Rachel eyes were darting everywhere trying to think.