Chapter 6

Jungkooks hands were now on your waist. He acted really well. I could see the anger in Jimin's eyes but why was he the one who was flirting with Lisa? He's just a perv who goes to any girl they see and I don't want that type of guy.

"Jungkook, do you think it's working" I whispered in his ears.

"Yep, look at him". He whispered back and chuckled.

Jimin's POV

What's happening? Why are they so close. I swear down if he goes any closer to her I will hurt him.
And that's exactly what he did.
What are they saying into each other's ears.
I angrily walked towards them.

Y/N's POV

Jungkook hand gripped onto my waist. He pulled his body even more closer to me. He stared deeply into my eyes, then moved his face closer to mine. Are lips almost touching.

Suddenly, I was harshly pulled away from his body. I stumbled back and felt myself leaning onto something. I slowly turned around and I could see his chest. I lifted my head up and saw his eyes glaring sharply into mine. Silence. But then Jungkook whispered In my ear and ran away, which only made Jimin even more angry. You were now the only people in the hallway. Just you and him. You looked back at him but his eyes still hasn't changed or moved. You decided to step back and walk away. But as soon as you were about to walk you heard...

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" 

Your eyes widened and your steps slowed down but you didn't want to face him. You took a deep breath in and decided that you would continue walking. So you did.

..........

A sharp pain strikes you entire back as your whole body was slammed against the lockers. Whilst Jimin's hands that were against your neck was forcing you back.