Chapter 4

After your date with Jimin. He took you to the park an you both sat on the swings.

Jimin: Y/n, did you have fun?

This was your first date with Jimin. At first you thought you were gonna hate it but you actually in joined it. It was like you saw a new side to him.

Y/n: it was alright I guess
Jimin: just alright?

You both laughed. And as time went on you found yourself outside of your house with Jimin beside you.

Y/n: I guess this is where we say bye
Jimin: I guess it is

You turned to walk to your door but then you looked at Jimin and shouted.

Y/n: Jimin! I had a really good time. You smiled and twirled whilst walking back.

Jimin's POV
When she said that my heart fluttered. She looked absolutely stunning when she smiled. I wanted to hold her in that moment but was afraid. I ran to her.

Jimin: Y/n. I breathed heavily as I ran.

She looked at me. Her eyes sparkled. I wanted to feel her against me. I was afraid she would get angry an change her mind about me and this date. So I just said

Jimin: Thank you...

Y/n's POV
Jimin ran up to me. He was tired from the running. He wanted to tell me something.
As I looked deeply into his eyes I kind of wanted him. I wanted him to do something since I was too afraid. I wanted to feel him. I wanted to kiss him. But I just couldn't.

Jimin: Thank you...

This was definitely a new side to him. He didn't seem like a pervert anymore. It felt like he genuinely liked me and enjoyed this. I hugged him.

Jimin's POV
She hugged me. My heart was beating rapidly. I hope she doesn't hear. I wrapped my hands around her.

Y/n's POV
As I hugged him I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Was I falling for him? I didn't know if it was his heartbeat I was hearing since mine was beating so loud. I released myself from the hug and walked to my door and turned to see his smiling face once more.
Then i closed my door.

So Y/n is starting to feel something for Jimin. But can Jimin only look at her? And forget about all the other girls?
-
-
Insta: @Btsboyzzzz