Chapter 5

You woke up, got dressed and went to school like always. You went to your classes and now it was time for lunch. You were on your way to go to your locker but that's when you saw them two.

Jimin and Lisa.

Fucking JIMIN & LISA.

I stopped. And watched but made sure he didn't see me because if he did then ill look like a creep and a stalker.
Jimin was playing with her hair and i could tell they were both flirting with each other. I was trying so hard not to cry. But wait why was gonna cry. I don't even like him. Just ignore it. I knew he was being too good to me. It wasn't like him. I was used.
Well if you wanna play like that Park Jimin, two can play at that game.

You immediately called Jungkook, who was one of your best friends.
...
Jungkook immediately came over and I explained everything to him except the part about the marriage. I told him to act like he liked me. So that's what we did.

I casually walked down the hallway, an they were still there but Jimin didn't notice me. As I came nearer to them I noticed without making eye contact, that Jimin saw me and let go of Lisa's hair. Lisa was now gone. He was about to come up to me but then.

" YYY/NNNNNN". Jungkook yelled.

He placed his hand on your shoulder and the both of you had a 'conversation' and you both giggled. Jimin was jealous. Jungkook then wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

•••••

I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE BUT HERES A CHAPTER.